Level Up Plan for Spring. You Like?

Melissa has gone faster than that with the 9/11. They've switched back and forth with a ptc nlu depending on what they are doing.

10.99 on unopened longblock with the same tire set up you used the first time (295/55 on 10" reprod wheels). I pegged a 3.5 bar MAP sensor, used a lot of alky (FP was falling) and converter wasnt tight enough. It takes a lot of boost and a tight converter in an untouched head car. You have a different cam so idk. My flash stall was like 5200 if I remember right. I shifted into 4th to get the 10.99 pass. Also used John deere hyguard fluid. Dropped flash stall 50 rpm if I remember right. With a tighter converter it could have stayed in 3rd, spent time in the 4800-4900 range, and went faster. I was / am using a 17 blade 9.5 NLU PTC with sprag. I think a 15 or 16 blade would have been better for pushing an unopened longblock that hard.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Melissa has gone faster than that with the 9/11. They've switched back and forth with a ptc nlu depending on what they are doing.
In reality all the converters out there have et'd and mph'd with the right combo some get both.heck my friend just went 9.62 with a vig.converter needs to match the combo.

For a reliable street car, get that thing running on e85. A single walbro 450 has run high tens on e85 in mine. Add some 120lb injectors and run a flex fuel sensor on the XFI sportsman. The XFI has to be almost cheaper than a stock ECU setup with a scanmaster, powerlogger, maf, translator, etc.. As said earlier, build the drivetrain for a nine second car.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

In reality all the converters out there have et'd and mph'd with the right combo some get both.heck my friend just went 9.62 with a vig.converter needs to match the combo.
Yes, that's the key. It also my take several shots at it to get the right converter for your converter. No simple one size fits all solution.

Local stone and mulch place has a public scale. Just weighed it. 3480 without me in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk