1987 Buick Turbo-T Limited

I have the stock motor in a Mazda for a while. . IF the car had a moon roof I wouldn't have sold it !!! Well maybe :LOL:

I have the stock motor in a Mazda for a while. . IF the car had a moon roof I wouldn't have sold it !!! Well maybe :LOL:
Was waiting for you to chime in....you were in the owner history after I sold it to Mike and he gave to you!

In Seattle , Wa visiting my old Shelby. :cool: Oh have the new owner get a hold of me. I have a set of keys for the car :eek:

I just bought this car, all this info is great and anymore would be awesome.

Talk to Jerryl he’s really good friends with the most recent (last year’s) Texas owner. So, he knows about the current build / mods!! Very nice car and I missed my chance with it. Wish I had made more of an effort now that I know the whole story. It’s a very nice car that is well sorted and well built. Enjoy it, really nice car!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip. I bought the car from richardv6 who is a member here. Super honest and knowledgeable guy. He went through the motor inside and out then had richard clark go through tranny to make sure all was right before he sold it. I drove it home just before 14 inches of snow and maybe another inch of salt......now parked for the winter. thanks again.