Well, got myself a new job! You may have heard of the shop.

gbodygmachine

Ill be starting at Big Wood Racing on Monday the 20th. I am excited as hell to be working with Jay, Shane, Randy and Eric. North Carolina has its perks over Michigan as well.
So thanks guys for having me, and see you soon.

Jeff Shortt

Ill be starting at Big Wood Racing on Monday the 20th. I am excited as hell to be working with Jay, Shane, Randy and Eric. North Carolina has its perks over Michigan as well.
So thanks guys for having me, and see you soon.

Jeff Shortt

Great to have you coming on board Jeff!

Thanks everyone. This is a good opportunity for me to get back into the kind of work that I love. I have been building proto type cars for a little while now, and its getting boring and comfortable. I have always believed that you should never be comfortable with a job, because you loose your edge, and get slow and sloppy.
And yes, I now work for the Mods:p

Congrats Jeff.
I really need to get over to the shop. I have been stationed in Havelock, NC for a couple of years now. Not a stones throw away, but a good weekend drive with the family outta do the trick. Anything nearby where I can drop them off while I play at the shop?

Congrats, Jeff! Did Jay make you go rollerblading with him on the job interview? haha. j/k. Congrats again!

G

Congrats Jeff.
I really need to get over to the shop. I have been stationed in Havelock, NC for a couple of years now. Not a stones throw away, but a good weekend drive with the family outta do the trick. Anything nearby where I can drop them off while I play at the shop?

I dont know the area that well, but I know a few guys around here that would have some suggestions. Im sure we could keep them entertained while you play :)

Congrats, Jeff! Did Jay make you go rollerblading with him on the job interview? haha. j/k. Congrats again!

G

LOL.. I dont inline much any more.. I gave it up for cycling. You've seen my my flagship two wheel machine.. I got a few more too ;)

We might have to fight for that jig spot:biggrin:

Just kidding:biggrin: Hopefully after yours we will start back on our car!!!

You can have my slot Shane! I'm just glad its @ your shop,looking to make some low 7 high 6 second passes,so I wanted it safe and by the book.I've seen Donnies beast and the cars from Virginia and knew I'd be in safe hands with your guys.