Vince Janis Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNsnake

I'm looking for opinions on Vince Janis transmissions. Any feedback is appreciated.

There is a lot of positive feedback. He has built many that have lived for a long time in very fast TR's.

As long as your close I wouldnt think twice. I was gonna ship mine to PTS then called Vince. Drove 4 1/2 hours and dropped it off and went back the next weekend to get it. No shipping was nice. That was 3 years ago. Billet PTS parts were installed and no issues ever. I later called and he gave me some pointers on a T brake install. Great Buick guy.

I have Janis built trannies in both my cars. Both work flawlessly. Vince stands behind his work.

Im having one built by him now and he is a good guy to deal with.I hear good things about him.

He did mine last year. Great guy and great with these transmissions. His shop is about 20 minutes away, which was very nice!

Only guy I've ever used. Both old cars have had his transmissions and any problems he took care of. I send anyone that asks to him.

Good guy to deal with, normally quick (unless it's the week before a Buick event or something :biggrin: ). His 9 second t-top GN with a 2004R speaks for his work as well.

HE the BEST bar NONE in my book, Ive had a few done and I send EVERYONE I know to Vince also, he builds a GREAT trans and the warranty after the fact is awesome too.

Vinny does all my TR tranny work for my own cars and customers. That's probably 25+ units over the last 10+ years... And never any issues.

K.

I have one of his units in my car, no problems, transmission has always worked flawlessly. I will definately go to him again!

Vince Janis and Lonnie Diers sure does make Ohio one strong state for getting your tranny worked on. ;)

Vinnie may not be a site sponsor, but his reputation in the entire Buick community speaks for it's self. the good thing about Vinnie is when he tells you it will be done by... , it will BE DONE!! he built my TH350 & told me have no fear, it will live behind my new Stage II set up.

I have personally never used Vince. I have a couple of customers cars that have had Vince trannies in and have had to take 1 back not due to a problem but just to change the shift points after the roller cam install. His work seems to be good and the service to my customers has always been excellent. Hope this helps.

Vinnie may not be a site sponsor, but his reputation in the entire Buick community speaks for it's self. the good thing about Vinnie is when he tells you it will be done by... , it will BE DONE!! he built my TH350 & told me have no fear, it will live behind my new Stage II set up.

I know he is a great tranny builder as well not knocking anyone, just a note!

Status
Not open for further replies.