Urgent need powermaster cores

Great response to my requests...greatly appreciate it...we been getting cores in almost every day now since I put the word out.

Never thought I would be in the "brake business".....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Never ever had these issues with the GTOs parts business....

I must say, I am impressed with the offer you have thrown out for these. I was expecting MAYBE $50 or so, this offer is fantastic. You got me motivated to go try to find mine out in the shed. Then I gotta mill around your site to see what I don't need, but want anyway. :D I went vacuum and won't ever look back, my core is useless to me but until now wasn't worth selling.

Also, in most cases, provides stopping power, although I for one would never stand in front of a turbo regal with powermaster brakes.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

It's funny because it's true.... :p

Yes, at this point CREDIT ONLY......$125 credit only....

must be complete with brake switch reservior, and accumulator bowl (brake bowl).....can't look like its been in a river for 20 years..

This deal will stop end of this month...June 2011.

We greatly appreciate it and customers thank you also.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Attention Eric in New Mexico

I got your brake unit today no note with it...email me with what you want the $125 credit or the $100

we have no record of you in our files reason I posted it here.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

PS: You live in a beautiful part of the country...having been thru New Mexico several times.....

Dennis,

Do they need to be shipped (postmarked/ tracked) or received on your end by the end of this month?? I may have one but I may not be able to get to it until later in the week.

Dennis,

I will be shipping mine out tomorrow and hoping that you will see it by the end of the month, but living in Oregon it maybe be a few days late. Hope this is ok and Im glad to be freeing up some space in the shop!

Dennis,

I will be shipping mine out tomorrow and hoping that you will see it by the end of the month, but living in Oregon it maybe be a few days late. Hope this is ok and Im glad to be freeing up some space in the shop!

No problem however we are only issuing letters of credit now....as we got a lot of cores....which we thank those that sent them...

Core business can be tricky...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Mailed mine today to you Dennis via FedEx ground. Should be there Tuesday. Tracking #: 045729715033204. I want to apply the core credit towards a new Powermaster brake accumulator bowl. You can email or PM me the difference (including shipping to 31216 zip in GA) and I will Paypal you the amount. Thanks!

Dennis i sent out a PM today forgot to put a note in it but a store credit is fine with me

Im going to box up two complete cores tomorrow. Will ship out monday am if thats ok.