Urgent need powermaster cores

Sent out priority mail this morning.
Delivery confirmation number 0310 3490 0002 3619 3747 They said it would be there on the 29th. Sorry for cutting it so close.

Good afternoon/evening. I will be mailing out a core tomorrow morning, so it will be post marked the last day of June. I understand the store credit policy.

Sorry so late, been really busy with work, great to see enthusiasts filling up your core supply to keep the pipeline full!

R. J.

Its funny awhile back when we had so many and Cardone had none we sold some to Cardone.

As for the wagon style powermasters...as far as I know in appearance is different it slops down where as the Buick does not however I have seen several turbo regals with the wagon reservior since it slops down fit is not an issue...but I would assume the Buick style reservoir would not fit the wagon one reason auto zone probably shows different listings...

I have no idea if internal pressures are different same brake bowl....

Course their is a 3rd version brake reservior and it is slightly narrower than the 2 mentioned above...this one is kinda scarce and my belief is it is for the 1985 reason you do not see many.

I could be wrong...as to its fitment but that is my guess.

From a practical standpoint whatever version you got if it works stay with it....and e sure to flush the brake fluid at least every 2 years...if it looks like pepsi its time to flush it...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Again we now have ample cores......

thanz...

end of this thread.....