Urgent need powermaster cores

Dennis Kirban

We have a situation so we are appealing to members that read this forum. We are in a bind for powermaster cores.

You can help us so we can help others retain their cars by keeping them original. If you bought a rebuilt powermaster from us please send us your core so we can refund your deposit!

If you have any core(s) we need them. Here is the deal. For the month of June 2011 we will give you a letter of credit for $125 for each core you send us. Shipping by mail is the cheapest. Letter of credit is good on any of our website parts.

If you got 2 that mean $250 or 3 means $375 and so on.

They got to have the motor, brake bowl, and brake switch. Can't look like they been in a lake for 20 years.

Simply ship them to our office with a COPY OF THIS EMAIL.

This helps us keep the cycle going. Even Cardone has none in stock. That means anyone needing one basically will have to send theirs in off their car unless the situation improves.

We have plenty of original mass air flow sensor cores an ecms but powermasters are a problem. Plus we supply other vendors so it hurts everyone.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Is this the correct shipping address?

Kirban Performance Products, Inc.
PO Box 1199
6201 Kellers Church Rd
Plumsteadville, PA 18949

Boxing mine up...It was working when I took it off to go hydroboost. Has the gray switch too.

Thanks!

That is the correct address.

If shipping by US Mail use PO Box 1199

If NOT leave out the PO BOX.

If you ship it US Mail Parcel Post it can take 21 days for us to receive it.

Pete
Kirbans

Dennis, I have 3 cores, but 2 are missing the actuator rods.

I used the rods for manual brake conversions.:)

If they will work for you, I will send them.

Few comments:

We appreciate the response. Cores is what keeps the cycle going. I hate to have to raise the core charge to customers reason we need to obtain more cores to keep the cycle of powermasters going because eventually if cores dry up Cardone may possibly shut down that service. Keep in mind that service is basically for our cars.

Having our cars stop is a critical part.

Denniskirban@yahoo.com

Remember this special deal is only good for this current month of June. I think we will round up enough cores to get us back on track.

As for shipping postal rates are the cheapest while is true parcel post can take 20 days generally if you live near a big city or we get things a lot quicker.

We appreciate your help in this matter.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis, hate to bother you with this but when you refer to "brake bowl" is this the accumulator? Or the brake fluid reservoir....the reason I ask is I've heard this term apply to both parts, i.e. reservoir and accumulator. I do have an old unit for you if I can find it in the garage. Thanks.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Dennis, hate to bother you with this but when you refer to "brake bowl" is this the accumulator? Or the brake fluid reservoir....the reason I ask is I've heard this term apply to both parts, i.e. reservoir and accumulator. I do have an old unit for you if I can find it in the garage. Thanks.

Bruce '87 Grand National

By brake bowl I mean the accumulator bowl the gernade looking thing....basically I need complete units to warrant the money or credit.

Those that have sent units we are grateful as are those that need units from us and others....Problem is if you go to some of the auto stores you have to gamble yours in advance as no cores exist on an exchange program. Few months back we even sold some cores to Cardone.

Cardone is the major builder for the entire aftermarket automotive industry. One reason they reproduced the brake accumulator bowl 2-3 years ago. We actually got the very first samples to test for fit etc.

denniskirban@yahoo.com