Urgent need powermaster cores

There's a lake up this way full of em......I'm going fishing :biggrin: and stay outa my way Scoob!

Dennis, I have a box full of disassembled units that I have pillaged. I don't do postal service & try to avoid any contact with government employees when ever possible. I can send it UPS & need to be at least covered for the shipping. If that works for you let me know. Lou

I have one i will send in from my 40k miles car,damn thing almost killed me:tongue::tongue:

Attachments

• pwrmastr.jpg
    pwrmastr.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 410
Dennis, I have a box full of disassembled units that I have pillaged. I don't do postal service & try to avoid any contact with government employees when ever possible. I can send it UPS & need to be at least covered for the shipping. If that works for you let me know. Lou

Yes, from what you are saying you have misc parts and basically want me to cover your ups shipping costs? I have no problem with that and giving you something over once I determine what all you have sent me. I would be fair.

ship to my office ups

kirban performance
6201 kellers church road
plumsteadville, pa 18949

denniskirban@yahoo.com

put copy of this email in the box thanz

So i have seen a PO box and a regular address. Where do you want it shipped?

So i have seen a PO box and a regular address. Where do you want it shipped?

if by mail include PO BOX 1199 Please

IF BY ups or fed ex 6201 Kellers Church Road

or put both PO and street on label don't matter its a small town.

We still need cores.....member this is what helps us help other owners maintain their price & joy.

Also, in most cases, provides stopping power, although I for one would never stand in front of a turbo regal with powermaster brakes.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis, heres a couple pics of the one I have. I can use the credit. If you want it, I can ship it this week. Its missing the rod. Let me know. Thanks, Mike

2011-06-13_23-01-34_12.jpg

2011-06-13_23-01-49_734.jpg