Turbo Regal Picture Thread

86 I will have to admit that as I have got older the 10.0 run is really all I care to do. I believe the car has a low 9 in it but after the wheels up 10.0 I really dont think I want to run many 9s. My hat is off to the guys that crave a 8 or 7 sec run. The car skating all over the track is kind of scary to me. The new M/T radials are really something, with 18 lbs of air I had a 1.4 60ft time

rtviper said:
86 I will have to admit that as I have got older the 10.0 run is really all I care to do. I believe the car has a low 9 in it but after the wheels up 10.0 I really dont think I want to run many 9s. My hat is off to the guys that crave a 8 or 7 sec run. The car skating all over the track is kind of scary to me. The new M/T radials are really something, with 18 lbs of air I had a 1.4 60ft time

I hear ya.. My opinion is at some point or another you have to decide whether or not you want more of a race car or a street car.. I personally think the line between a street car and a race car starts around the low 10 high 9 sec area (I'm sure some would disagree) so that is where I would want to be walking that line..

The M/T radials are awesome, my brother's Buick powered Foxbody stang has been mid 10's on the 275/60/15s with a best 60' of a 1.51 so far and we also run 18lbs in 'em! :cool:

Brick it was fun to drive to the track and run a few 10.0s against the trailered cars and drive out the gate past them on the trailer. Especially after you just beat them.

rtviper said:
Brick it was fun to drive to the track and run a few 10.0s against the trailered cars and drive out the gate past them on the trailer. Especially after you just beat them.

I'm sure it was, that's what it's all about!!! :cool: :biggrin:

One of my car's

Attachments

• 000_0058.JPG
    000_0058.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 3,276
slamming 6 said:
ttypewe4jim what size rear wheel's are thoes and what back spacing,TIA,AL.

Hrmm for some reason it took forever for the site to email me someone responded to the thread werid...

http://www.aewheel.com/eagle_alloy_wheels.cfm?id=11

I will have to re measure the back spacing in the morning. I will get you the info. The rear Tires are 275/60/R15s

DSC_0106.jpg

hth for now Il post more info in the morning

slamming 6 said:
ttypewe4jim the car has a nice stance look's great have you run the car at the track yet.

thanks yes I have run it but not a full 1/4 mile yet and will not make another pass till I get a cage.....stock long block just valve springs hell still the stock 188k timming chain (I know Im going to do it soon pulling the motor in a few weeks) and it ran 103 in the 1/8 with about a 125 shot :D The car honestly doenst look anywhere near as good as it does in pics. But I really need air bags to keep the back tires from hitting the wheel trim every now and then (annoying in when it does)