65.8 KB · Views: 956
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 943
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 943
Here's one of my GN!

Very nice:biggrin: What wheels are those?

Well here is an update of my '78, got the turbo hood on it now... the hood needs to be repainted, but it polishes up nice;) Its still not finished, next step is wheels, lowering and a few body parts... like a Monte trunk lip, GN/T front spoiler and a '79 black grill/w black Buick plate... and so on.
1001165i.jpg

Very nice:biggrin: What wheels are those?

Well here is an update of my '78, got the turbo hood on it now... the hood needs to be repainted, but it polishes up nice;) Its still not finished, next step is wheels, lowering and a few body parts... like a Monte trunk lip, GN/T front spoiler and a '79 black grill/w black Buick plate... and so on.
1001165i.jpg

Thanks for the compliment! The wheels are Intro Pentias with 315's out back.

The 78 is awesome! It's always nice to see something different and it's also nice to see a work in progress. What wheels are you planning to run and how are you going to lower it?

Thanks for the compliment! The wheels are Intro Pentias with 315's out back.

The 78 is awesome! It's always nice to see something different and it's also nice to see a work in progress. What wheels are you planning to run and how are you going to lower it?

Thanks:biggrin: I was thinking about Boss 338`s with Moog 2" drop springs... the wheels are $300+ a wheel though... I could use that kinda cash to build the engine up how I want it:rolleyes: The engine will be blow-through, so it will be really different from the rest;)

New to this forum, alot of very nice cars here! Here is a couple pics of my 66,000 mile, unmolested GN. Just got it painted last month, reassembly still in progress. Top pic was taken in June, bottom was taken about 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• Dave 193.jpg
    Dave 193.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 819
  • Grand National 004.jpg
    Grand National 004.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 791
New to this forum, alot of very nice cars here! Here is a couple pics of my 66,000 mile, unmolested GN. Just got it painted last month, reassembly still in progress. Top pic was taken in June, bottom was taken about 2 weeks ago.

Nice car, welcome to the site!

She is a work in progress, but she is the sexiest thing ive ever laid my eyes on...:cool: This is also my first post, just popped my post cherry :tongue:

Attachments

• turbot.jpg
    turbot.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 710
Thanks:biggrin: I was thinking about Boss 338`s with Moog 2" drop springs... the wheels are $300+ a wheel though... I could use that kinda cash to build the engine up how I want it:rolleyes: The engine will be blow-through, so it will be really different from the rest;)

Your car looks like its getting better every time I see it:cool:

I've seen a few pics of 78s and 79s cleaned up and dropped. Believe it or not they look bad ass. There used to be a bunch of these cars around here. They all had the old school keystones or cragers on them. Looked so fricken redneck. I was one of the first ones to break that tradition in the sewer with 16x9.5 inch tires on the rear and 16x8s on the front. Now that's considered redneck;) It sure doesn't seem like 10 yrs ago:rolleyes:

Just for the record,I DIAZ 87 has been nominated the fastest GN for the north side area of chicago... PER THE BRER RABBIT :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

C'mon Polzin, show him who's boss:biggrin: There's gotta be a steep hill somewhere;)