Turbo Regal Picture Thread

My rear bumper

Attachments

• Buick T 023ps.JPG
    Buick T 023ps.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,983
Nice lookin' car Jim... Always liked the WH1's, guess your keeping her after all??

welp these are old pics but will have to do first up is my neighbor's GN bone stock
100_0588.jpg

now here is a pic of my neighbor's car mine in the garage and my buddy T which i was in the middle of painting his wheels black!!
100_0589.jpg

finished product!!! they were polished aluminum
100_0592.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0615.jpg

and nothing fancy of mine i need new pics too cold here is a sleeping shot!!
100_0656_00.jpg

I wanted a few more pics for the sig, and even though Julie is "retired" from my favorite wing eatery, she agreed to break out the uniform one more time. I thought I'd share with you Turbo guys! :)

Put a picture of my 87 limited in member's gallery.Grey leather interior,buckets ,column shift.not the best picture.15 ft car. original paint looks best about 15 ft away!! 17 x 8 torq thrust lls and 245/45 proxes.what'd'ya guys think???car is dropped an inch also,thanks.

That car with cloth interior is what my dad is looking for. I LOVE the looks of the car, black and chrome!:eek:

Attachments

• P4020001.jpg
    P4020001.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,822
Bryan,

Black and chrome is definitely a nice combo and a pretty rare combo it seems as I haven't seen too many like that down here... I remember when I was looking to buy my car there was a guy down here selling a black Limited T, but for some reason the moron put a boat anchor ZZ4 350 Chebby motor in it:(

The one from the MAF to the turbo?
Kenne Bell....Flame away everyone:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Buick T 015.jpg
    Buick T 015.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,708
  • Buick T 016.jpg
    Buick T 016.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,707
Been dead in here lately..

So in hopes of reviving this thread and getting more guys to post pics of their TRs here is the first picture I took of my car when I got it.. Keep in mind I scanned this photo so that is why the quality is not so great (this was before I broke down and got a digital camera):redface:

IF YOU HAVE A TURBO REGAL AND A CAMERA, HELL NOT EVEN A DIGITAL CAMERA, POST UP SOME PICS!!!!!!!! I'll even say the magic word~ Please...

Attachments

• scanned pic.jpg
    scanned pic.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 2,027
And while I'm at it posting old scanned photos here's one of my bro with his 1st GN.... Lotta good memories of street racing where had in that car and I'm sure my brother has some "other" memories in regards to that car...;) :eek: :D

Attachments

• scanned pic of Alex with old GN.jpg
    scanned pic of Alex with old GN.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,018
my turbo cars

3 Turbo 3.8's ........... And a launch pic

Attachments

• Picture-414.jpg
    Picture-414.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,020
  • Picture-518.jpg
    Picture-518.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2,017
that looks like Cumberland county raceway in Fayateville NC. Am i right? I used to go there every wednesday and saturday. wish we had a dragstrip in town here.:( Jeremy