Turbo Buicks in Connecticut

QuickBuick87

Just bored and figured i'd post and get a roll call of Turbo Buicks in Connecticut. Soooo i'll start and say 'hi' from N.Central CT!!

Ken B.

Sold my GN but im working on something new.Buick V6 Powered
southwestern CT

Ct

Wolcott in the House!!!! 1 GN and 2 TTA's. My buddy Don has a 1986 GN and a 14000 mile TTA festival car and also lives in Wolcott. Another guy down the road from me has a really nice festival TTA with some nice mods done to it.I know of 5 TTA's in Wolcot and about a dozen Turbo buicks in the area.Most running and a few lawn decorations.What a shame.

WH1 in Newtown !

Attachments

• 86 WH1 (Small).JPG
    86 WH1 (Small).JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 720
Nice WH-1 Art!! Always liked them. So far we got TR's from all over the state. I'm pretty sure there are enough in Connecticut to start a Turbo Buick club at some point. I'll post a pic of my GN when it gets out of the body shop, should be painted Friday!! Cars been getting restored and I have some really bad TBWS (Turbo Buick Withdrawl syndrome)!! :biggrin:

Ken B.

Former owner of 4 other TR's including a GNX................but right now I just have my Blue Limited........Waterbury.

2 GN's here. One will run well into the 9's next spring. The other will be a low 10 pump gas/alky car:biggrin: Balls deep in Wallingford!

Soon that you think balls deep.Was working on it today,Where were you?
Bitch,Said you would come down and help:biggrin:

HEY B E N............What's up??? Good to see ya still alive. Hows da car?? Sleeping?? My GN is just about ready for paint. They were wet sanding the primer yesterday and its going back into the spray booth early next week for the paint/clearcoat. Then it's going into the garage for da winter sleep. Man, I can't wait to have a nice looking car again!! I'll call ya this weekend, maybe we can go out for a burger soon and catch up on goings on. Later.......

Ken B.
(The 'other' chip guy)

Hi. Im in Milford CT. I have a bone stock 87. So where would we hook up?

Don't know yet. You going to Jack Cotton's 'winter bash' on the 23rd Feb?? Going to get some CT guys together and maybe get something started.

Ken B.