Turbo Buicks in Connecticut

Haven't done anything on mine
Did take it out Feb 14 thought, it was the date for cotton's BBQ:p
Weather was good
She's back sleeping the heated garage:biggrin:
Been playing with snowmobiles:)

Get together

Kash and I were talking about doing another show at his garage in the spring.
More prizes and a big barbeque again. I had a great time last year and I will be donating a few items again this year. Mark donated a bunch of stuff we almost started fighting over(Tom you SUCK) but there was so many items it took about 2 hours to get rid of them!!! Everyone left with at least 1 or 2 items(Tom must of had about 10) I ended up with a lot of Marks good stuff(I still have not installed yet). Everyone had a great time and was looking forward to another get together. I will get together with Kash and set up a date. I will post it here and the lounge when we figure it out. Thanks,AJ

AJ, sounds great! You can count me in. Nelsons back is probably healed up by now after the sunroof deal on the highway so maybe he can film us again too...........:D

Ken

AJ, What's up bud! I think another BBQ would be great! Bring LOTS of raffle items guys, I could use some more new stuff:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: !!! Taht was payback for the fender cover deal;) . I still have lots of installing to do as well. I'll get there after the snow finally lets up. If you need any landscaping/mowing/fertilizing, let me know. I'll get up there early for estimates before it starts getting crazy. I have officially retired from AT&T as of Jan. 2,2009, so I have lots of time during normal business hours to get that stuff taken care of. Give me a shout if you wanna meet up for lunch one day. Keep me posted on the BBQ. Thanks, Tom.

Yea....snows gone, and 5 weeks till the GN comes out to play! Started it up over the weekend for the 1st time since storing it. Charged the battery, and she started right up!! Gonna be a long 5 weeks..............:(

Ken

gn

I took mine out about 2 weeks ago on a real cold and clear day. Going up Rte 69 on the Wolcott/Bristol border a new Audi A8 comes up really fast behind me. I put it to the floor,she downshifts hard, then a LOUD bang. I'm thinking I finally blew it up. I saw something shoot out from under the drivers side fender and across the road. Probably a rod. The car isn't smoking it just won't take any boost. I pull over and open the hood. I check the intercooler hoses up top and all looks good. I get under the car and find the pipes just hanging there.The hose clamp is what I saw shoot across the road. Thank God I blew a hose off!!! Even though I had to limp it home I was a happy camper. An easy fix. I also blew out the screen on the Maf. Another easy fix. Disconnect the battery, clear the code, adjust the Maf screen and a new hose clamp and I am ready to hunt down that Audi.:biggrin:

I put it to the floor

Watch out.. Tons of sand on the roads, easy to wipe out!! Plus that sh*t gets in every where.. I wait for a good soaking.. Glad you didn't break anyting :cool:

Hey Ya'll

Hey whats good ya'll just want to say that I love my 86GN!
A CT Car Club would be cool livin in Shelton But originaly form Cleveland so dont be alarmed if you see me in your neck of the woods!!!

Cool Azz:cool:

got another 87 turbo t this past tuesday.we are gonna have more turbo cars in connecticut than rhode island even if i have to buy them all myself :biggrin:

Man.........what do you work for AIG or something??...........:D

Ken

NO! I WORK MY ASS OFF THOUGH.NOTHING I HAVE IS PERFECT EITHER! BUT THEY DO GET DRIVEN REGULARLY ! LIKE EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS I HAVE DRIVEN A TURBO REGAL

Blowout

Whats good ya'll just sent my 86 home to get registered and the title switched everything worked out... so I wanted to celebrate a lil. Did a couple doughnuts, spent the tires a lil only to find a few puddles in my driveway:frown: I was determined to make it back to CT to my homie Kash so we could check it out... after 500mi, 8hrs, 10qts of oil, and listining to my wife tell me bout stopping so much... She made it! Took it to Kash and replaced the rear main and rebuilt the tranny! Lots of hard work and determination goin into this car but workin with Kash makes it all so easy!
Thanks man! Keep it 100!
Hope to see all ya'll at the next BBQ at the garage!!

Holla at ya boy if you guys lookin for top notch security for your GN... G-Man Auto can hook you up to keep the haters out ya ride!

Cool Azz:cool:

burgandy limited

work in progress but still looks good

Attachments

• DSCI0081.jpg
    DSCI0081.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCI0082.jpg
    DSCI0082.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCI0083.jpg
    DSCI0083.jpg