Turbo Buicks in Connecticut

I'm from Danbury and I've got an '87 GN. My dad's got one as well, his is bone stock with 25,000 miles on it. Mine is really lightly modified with about 58,000 on it. There's quite a few in the Danbury/Brewster, NY area, just between the guys my dad and I hang out with there's like 8 or 10 haha, it's pretty awesome!

I'm going to talk to Tony Gomes this week too see if we can set up a dyno day at his shop in South Windsor. Probably won't happen until sometime in April when it warms up a little and everyone has there car out of storage. We can all talk then about setting something up. I know the Manchester Hooters has a Dodge Charger club that meets on Fridays so i'm going to talk to the manager there too see if we can maybe meet there earlier in the week?? I think that would be fun.......:D Stay tuned....more to follow.

Ken B.

CT GN.T-TYPE TURBO T rollcall

87 T-TYPE here in Broad Brook, but you already knew that Bro. Catcha on the road. Can't wait to smoke the imports.

HTML:
i live close to there, im a few minutes from the stop and shop.

Do you have a Turbo car or Buick?? Will have to meet up if this white
stuff ever goes AWAY :mad: :biggrin:

HTML:
i live close to there, im a few minutes from the stop and shop.

Do you have a Turbo car or Buick?? Will have to meet up if this white
stuff ever goes AWAY :mad: :biggrin:

actually im in the market for a turbo buick, i got a 2000 regal. i want to find something from 86 or 87.

thutch just sold my 85 hotair and 86 cutlass salon,picked up 87 regal turbo
18k miles stock,will be adding gnx flares ,few mods and coys rims 20's front
with 22x9's rear,and new color hate the beige.location new haven.