TSM info

Not to make a revolutionary statement, why doesn't someone start a thread concerning the TSM division and run with it.

>>With the time that you guys are putting in on this thread, You could have got it back, What are you guys afraid of Travis "Holding the rights" to it on his board???

If the information is retrievable,

>>> Thats just Great.... :confused: IF. How does a whole forum get deleted??? Then it's like No big deal to you guys.. Again, If it was the tranny section that got deleted, Lookout, heads would be rolling....

There has been things transpire behind the scenes which we had nothing to do with. Connect the dots and come to your own conclusions as far as that goes.

>>> WHY NOT TELL US??? You guys (Bruce) are saying it's not a conspiracy then what is it?? Why not tell us & there will be no speculation.......

This board does not have the complete facts, and they don't really have anything to do with our day to day function, other than it is causing some uproar within the membership here. The administration will do everything within their power to correct this situation, but we are dealing with things not within our power to resolve other than trying to retrieve a deleted section

>>> Then you should have someone (Jesse) handle it...it's been gone for how long?? then you'll tell us the they (Corbett) couldn't retrieve the files cause they were gone too long.......

Like the old serenity prayer, "God grant me the strength to change those things I can, the serenity to accept those things I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference between the two." Guy's, it is beyond us to change this, so adopt some serenity and accept it. If it can be corrected within house, it will be, if not, then let's rebuild it.

>>>> F that. Come on guys thats just BS. Lets hear that it was accidently deleted, I hit the wrong key :confused: :eek:

I Did Tell You Who And How: Read This Again!!!

Then draw your own conclusions. I am not afraid of Travis. I just do not feel it right to copy their stuff. I will be working on this tho. If the wife lets me, maybe I will start a new forum tonight, but if she has "plans" for me, well if you have been married for 24 years, you would fully understand.
Bruce
WE4

WE4 said:
Ok, to my knowledge, the mysterious deletion has been figured out. It had nothing to do with the present admin of this board. It was deleted by Nick while he was trying to do something else, by "mistake". I have been told that the board T6p has internal contacts and an agreement with the race directors to put all the rules and discussions over there. I was not at Bowling Green to make these arrangements but apparently, Nick and Travis were. I think it is great to have this info available to you guys and if I were to just copy it and bring it over here , I think that would be wrong. A deal is a deal and Travis and T6p were there to take advantage of it. As far as what we had, I , to be honest, have not talked with Corbett about getting that stuff back as of late because I have been so busy around here trying to get ready for the rains. I have a life to deal with too you know and a family that depends on me also. Not to mention, my real job. I will get in touch with Corbett to see if we can get what we had back, but as far as what is up on the T6p board, I doubt we will ever be allowed to post it. Now, If you guys want a forum on here to discuss and shoot the breeze in, I can build another forum for you and have at it. I just do not want to plagiarize T6p and their rules and discussion forums. I feel that would be wrong. What do you guys think? What would you like to see happen? Let me know, I am open to ideas as well as Jesse has been working on some stuff too.
I will admit, I have been guilty of spending time with my Wife and Child and working on the farm,sun up to sun down in 100 degree + heat, instead of being on the board.
I say, tar and feather me....... Maybe the wife would get excited!!!!!!

In all seriousness, what would you guys like to have?
I am opening the door , now it is your guys turn to let us know.

To Mr. Rome, I apologize................

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Jim calm down pal,Can you blame current administrators for problems that occured while others were on there way out with their own agenda?

JRSGN said:
>>With the time that you guys are putting in on this thread, You could have got it back, What are you guys afraid of Travis "Holding the rights" to it on his board???

For all the time You guys have put in on this thread, you could have started it all over again and been that much further along also. So whats holding you up? Travis and his board have exclusives to this info. You want to put up a few thousand dollars or so as a retainer for a lawyer?

>>> Thats just Great.... :confused: IF. How does a whole forum get deleted??? Then it's like No big deal to you guys.. Again, If it was the tranny section that got deleted, Lookout, heads would be rolling....

A whole forum gets deleted when someone does it on purpose. Enough said.

>>> WHY NOT TELL US??? You guys (Bruce) are saying it's not a conspiracy then what is it?? Why not tell us & there will be no speculation.......

All we have is speculation, and no one here is going to cast any stones. IT HAPPENED, and now we are dealing with it as best as possible.

>>> Then you should have someone (Jesse) handle it...it's been gone for how long?? then you'll tell us the they (Corbett) couldn't retrieve the files cause they were gone too long.......

Jesse has more than enough on his plate. The system is handled by Corbitt and it is on their servers. WE DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR SYSTEM TO MAKE THOSE RETRIVALS.

>>>> F that. Come on guys thats just BS. Lets hear that it was accidently deleted, I hit the wrong key :confused: :eek:

For all the time You guys have put in on this thread, you could have started it all over again and been that much further along also. So what’s holding you up? Travis and his board have exclusives to this info. You want to put up a few thousand dollars or so as a retainer for a lawyer?

A whole forum gets deleted when someone does it on purpose. Enough said.

All we have is speculation, and no one here is going to cast any stones. IT HAPPENED, and now we are dealing with it as best as possible.

Jesse has more than enough on his plate. The system is handled by Corbett and it is on their servers. WE DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR SYSTEM TO MAKE THOSE RETRIEVALS.

As it said, no it was not an accident. No one is giving you any B.S., you just want to know things that you have no business knowing. We are doing what we can do period. Try using that serenity prayer, accept what you can't change. You won't be so worried. Just as Katrina hit the gulf coast, it was something that was going to happen and it couldn't be changed.

Right the **** on OTTO!!!

Thanks Otto. I was wondering when someone would put 2 +2 together.

I am doing my best with the allotted time I have.

Feel free to start a new thread and I will blend them if the other is retrievable and if not well, we have a new thread to start our new section. Like I said, depending on my wife ( remember family comes first) I may be able to find sometime tonight if I do not fall asleep.

Thanks again Otto for "connecting the dots."

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

It's not starting a new thread.
It's starting a forum with the title "TSM" and when the other threads are located it can be backed-up into this forum.

1FASTV6 said:
It's not starting a new thread.
It's starting a forum with the title "TSM" and when the other threads are located it can be backed-up into this forum.

I dont have that kind of power.A would not say it needs to be a
"rules discussion section" but a general race class discussion between racers.
THere are really enough boards discussing it, so it would be a mute point.
But i like the idea if guys wann post about races,with vids and pics and ask othe racers in their class quiestions about setting their own cars up tha would be cool.

KLHAMMETT said:
I dont have that kind of power.A would not say it needs to be a
"rules discussion section" but a general race class discussion between racers.
THere are really enough boards discussing it, so it would be a mute point.
But i like the idea if guys wann post about races,with vids and pics and ask othe racers in their class quiestions about setting their own cars up tha would be cool.

Are you still on medication? :confused: You wanted TSO back here.

as a discussion for racers forum,about results and up coming tso events,secrets,parts breakage, and thing alike

For all the time You guys have put in on this thread, you could have started it all over again and been that much further along also. So what’s holding you up? Travis and his board have exclusives to this info. You want to put up a few thousand dollars or so as a retainer for a lawyer?[/QUOTE/]

>>> You know what, If I remember correctly, This BB had it 1st..Starting a thread is not going to BRING BACK THE ARCHIVES.All that info Gone, Thats all I'm saying.You guys are the 1st to Bitch when your members "draw our own conclusions". So don't go there.

As it said, no it was not an accident. No one is giving you any B.S., you just want to know things that you have no business knowing. We are doing what we can do period.

>>> Gotcha..

Jim calm down pal,Can you blame current administrators for problems that occured while others were on there way out with their own agenda?

>>>> Otto, I'm not blaming anyone in the "Current" administation, But how the hell can you not find out whats going on?? This thread started july 26th..
Corbett got a Great job with all this vaction time... :D

Jim

2quiktocare said:
Travis and his board have exclusives to this info. You want to put up a few thousand dollars or so as a retainer for a lawyer?

What a crock of sh!t. No board has exclusives or special legal rights to discuss race classes. Did Nick and Travis sell you that pile of BS? BTW everybody put 2+2 together along time ago on Nick and Travis little scheme. The only thing they've accomplished is atracting vendors to sell parts to all the big racers with the big wallets :rolleyes: . Most people can see through their BS as evideced by the lack of participation on their board. It's just too bad that no one will stand up to their bullying tactics.

CARTMAN said:
What a crock of sh!t. No board has exclusives or special legal rights to discuss race classes. Did Nick and Travis sell you that pile of BS? BTW everybody put 2+2 together along time ago on Nick and Travis little scheme. The only thing they've accomplished is atracting vendors to sell parts to all the big racers with the big wallets :rolleyes: . Most people can see through their BS as evideced by the lack of participation on their board. It's just too bad that no one will stand up to their bullying tactics.

Are they partners?

what the hel......

Scott231 said:
The section was accidentaly deleted. Admins are in the process (hopefully) of retrieving backups.

Why all the drama and hysterics and accusations? The above post was made in July. :confused:

I first told Scott on the date above that I inadvertantly deleted the TSM forum when I removed the Buick Musclecar Nationals rules, since at that time, it no longer exsisted and still does not.

When I told Bruce what happened, he said the forums were tied together in the new board format, and TSM got deleted along with the BMC threads. He said he could try to retrieve the TSM forum, but thought it was long gone? He has tried, but so far to no avail.

It was agreed with John Chamberlin, Indy event director, that Travis could host the BHP rules discussion on t6p until they were posted on the Buick Horsepower Nationals web site when it was up and running. This should be done in a couple weeks.

Cartman, who ever you are, it seems no one can ever do anything to please you. Why don't you be a man and come out from behind your screen name and join in with constructive comments, instead of just complaining and bashing? :mad:

Nick? That you? The ghost of Micale. LOL

Well anyway, Here you guys go. Have at it. I like the Brackett Racing idea.
Use it as I made it. And the wife went to sleep, so you all owe me one as I missed out once again :( , and you all know what I mean.
Night all.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

There are some noses growing with the last two posts! Why can't you people be honest and stop the B.S.!

I KNOW my nose ain't growin...

What BS are you referring to me saying? I called Corbett today and he will be in touch with me this week. Till then, here is a forum to start again with and we can always add to it. If you guys wish, go copy what you wish and post it. Won't bother me.
I just don't have the time. Also, I am gonna need a mod or tech advisor for this? Who has the nerve?

I told you I would set it up tonight. It was a big surprise to see Nick post, I will have to admit.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin.

1FASTV6 said:
There are some noses growing with the last two posts! Why can't you people be honest and stop the B.S.!

My question is why are you a jerk off accusing Bruce and me of lying? :mad: Do you have facts that are counter to what we posted?

What up Nick,I BELIEVE there are some people that are acting this way because of what they were told about how the forum went missing.Some people are saying its an accident,some people are saying it was done purposely.I have no idea which,But really dont car either way as it was not pertinent to me.
See ya in Vegas

looks like a duck ... walks like a duck ... quakes like a duck ... it's a DUCK !! :eek: Dammmmm... you guy's can dance !!! :eek: I like the way "you" would "blend" the old thread with a new one ... If the board is to much why don't ya sell it back to ML :eek:

Nick Micale said:
My question is why are you a jerk off accusing Bruce and me of lying? :mad: Do you have facts that are counter to what we posted?

Won't be the first time!