TSM info

Jesse said:
I dont give a dam about tsm , tso , tse or any other race acronyms you guys come up with , any kind of Buick events or buying and selling Buick parts.

Guys, please don't take this statement out of context.

All he is saying is that he has no vested interest in the events, any Buick related business, or this board. I know this, because he (Jesse) has told this to me on several different occasions (not in those exact words, but the gist is the same).

turbotwister said:
DAMN JESSE!YA GONNA BAN SCOTT NOW?????????LOL!

It's kind of funny how you guys accuse Jesse of being heavy handed, but if you post those same comments about any admin on T6P you would be zipped up in a couple of blinks. It wasn't that long ago that a member got got put on vacation for posting bad feedback in the wrong forum. Since it wasn't me, Geoff87 or Jesse (or WE4 for that matter), then you draw your own conclusions.

Jesse said:
I dont give a dam about tsm , tso , tse or any other race acronyms you guys come up with , any kind of Buick events or buying and selling Buick parts.

What Geoff posted is 100% correct. Jesse enjoys racing and we will all be at Las Vegas (WCN). But for some, racing does not rule our lives. Hopefully, we will get the opportunity to meet and get re-aquainted with members and friends. But some of us won't spend a majority of our time at the track. Some will be there and some will be taking in the sites at Vegas. I expect it will be a fun time for all and I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of Turbobuick.com members.

well ,thanks guys for the explanations.both of you seem like standup gentlemen.im sure it is in this websites best interest that you handle this situation in this manner.it seems to me its also the best way to handle it considering the "other" party involved either chooses to usually be irrational or just avoid the situation.his past actions have made me draw my conclusions.from what i hear,he will be gone soon enough anyway.

Jesse said:
What I do give a dam about is the lies , deletions , the false since of friendships , the dishonesty and the gross negligents and misuse of administrative powers that have been happening on this board and others for some time now.

Jesse
As far as i know there is no "false sense of friendships" with you .i have seen and heard just about everyone express their opinions of you openly.and the list grows.
Nick,

turbotwister said:
from what i hear,he will be gone soon enough anyway.

Really, that's news to me. Both Jesse and Bruce know that this board has been runnung very smoothly for the last few months. The turmoil caused when Jesse was initially relieved spread like wild fire throughout the TR community. As far as I'm concerned, Jesse is a standup administrator who is just trying to do the best for the community. Bruce has always let us decide for ourselves and I 100% stand behind Jesse.

if everything is ok here in turbobuick.com land then why does this thread exist???????????????.just some food for thought.i am entitled to my opnion and my opinion says that certian people here need an atitude adjustment.

i am done rambling.back to more productive things for me.

Thanks ,Nick

I heard back form Corbett last night...

And sorry to say, we are out of luck with retreiveing the threads in the racing forum we had. Once permantly deleted,which is what took place, it is gone forever.We tried but to no avail. So, we take what we have and run with it. If anybody sees some of the info we had around or has it on their harddrive, feel free to post it back up. I did what I could and well... we had a bad break. We will persevere, and go on. I know it sucks, but that is all we can do.
So, have at it. copy and paste what you would like to have on here. I will not say a thing. I am pretty upset about this but, what can I really do? I am not going to lose a ton of sleep over this, just restart and move on. This is actually a small hurdle compared to what we been through. :(
I do wish it never happened tho.
Again, I am very sorry guys, but I didn't do it.
I would like to see an apology, even tho I doubt I will ever see one.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

This thread exist because TSM,TSO etc.,,, information used to exist on this board. A member inquired as to where the infomation went. In fact, early on, the owner of this board inquired about where this information went. Now that we know the answer, we are addressing the issues surrounding it past demise and trying to move forward by providing a forum (that previously existed) back to our members. We were hoping that Corbett can still restore the previous information, but we still need to move forward.

THANKS FOR THE EFFORT BRUCE! :biggrin:

ALL BULL**** ASIDE,MOST OF US DO APRECIATE THIS BOARD.JUST NOT HAPPY WITH SOME OF THE STAFF.

Nick,

OK who messed around with this thread? Where are Top Guns and Cheeseburgers posts that used to be on this thread? They both brought up very good and valid points that should not have been deleted IMO :mad:

CARTMAN said:
OK who messed around with this thread? Where are Top Guns and Cheeseburgers posts that used to be on this thread? They both brought up very good and valid points that should not have been deleted IMO :mad:

Bruce was trying to merge the two threads and he says some of the post accidently dropped. I did not keep a copy, otherwise I would be able to restore the missing post (I just talked to Bruce and he didn't keep a copy either). Bruce is sorry and if Top Gun and Cheeseburger want to re post their comments, I can try to reposition it, otherwise it can still be reposted and won't be bothered.

Joe

My fault. (Again)

I was trying to clean up the thread as we had two threads going and I was getting emails that it was confusing people. I should take this as a good lesson NOT to try to admin during my workday with employees coming in and other distractions. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONTENT OF THE POSTS, WHATSOEVER!
Nothing against either guy and yes, they were valid points. Feel free to repost and I bet Jesse has it backed up somewhere. If so, I will reinstate it. Like I said, it had nothing to do with what was posted, just me in a frickin hurry as usual.
I do believe we have a very good staff in place now and all seems to be running smoothly. You are always welcome to contact Joe, Jesse, Geoff, or I for any questions and/or concerns.
I owe both of you guys an apology as I screwed up. I will not try to do anything at work anymore, but I was trying to get the info up as fast as I got it.
Just trying to keep you all informed.
me bad...:(

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin.

(sorry to the guys I screwed up on)

OK so a real accidental deletion this time.

Seriously guys, merging threads does nothing but cause problems and suspision. This thread somehow magically became 2 threads in 2 different places which is probably why this "merge" happened and led to the deleted posts. BEST TO LEAVE THREADS ALONE AND LET THEM RUN THERE COURSE!!! And hopefuuly those people that were all confused and upset and felt it necessary to email you about there being 2 threads have returned to their master's domain for another protein drink and are ignorantly blissful again.

CARTMAN said:
OK so a real accidental deletion this time.

Seriously guys, merging threads does nothing but cause problems and suspision. This thread somehow magically became 2 threads in 2 different places which is probably why this "merge" happened and led to the deleted posts. BEST TO LEAVE THREADS ALONE AND LET THEM RUN THERE COURSE!!! And hopefuuly those people that were all confused and upset and felt it necessary to email you about there being 2 threads have returned to their master's domain for another protein drink and are ignorantly blissful again.

Yet another know it all. funny you have no email address, pm set up, or where your are from. WONDER WHY :tongue:

The hot air forum is a lot of fun, safe talk with great information....All threads should resemble that forum!!! :) :) :)

Thanks for the good read btw...I was just sifting, thinking to myself, "I have NO idea what the heck TSM stands for, let alone what rules exist with regards to it...." so...Is there any info on what TSM is, or any rules? Can a hot air run TSM? Thanks! :)

ignorance is bliss...I do not wish to know what got deleted.....I only wish to know what can be added.

John M

Racemybuick

racemybuick said:
Thanks for the good read btw...I was just sifting, thinking to myself, "I have NO idea what the heck TSM stands for, let alone what rules exist with regards to it...." so...Is there any info on what TSM is, or any rules? Can a hot air run TSM? Thanks! :)
Turbo Street Modified Point Series rules for 2005 are posted at http://www.gnttype.org/tsm

And to cut to the chase, yes Hot-air cars are allowed to run in the TSM Point Series.