TSM info

Things must be slow over at tBS.com. Seems I am seeing names that haven't been around for awhile. Just gotta have a pot to stir don't ya boys? The only thing stirred is your own imagination. Life has is much more than just trying to start a controversy where none exist.

It doesn't really matter what happened, it happened. Deal with it and move on. Everything is being done to restore, but it's not likely from what little I know of server memory.

As to what caused it, that is none of your business actually, although I know you rationalize it is.

As far as selling it back to a former partner, I highly doubt that will ever happen. For some reason they ran from it before.

Well anyway, Here you guys go. Have at it.

>>> Let me say Thank you, Very Much. I DO Apprecate it...

Things must be slow over at tBS.com. Seems I am seeing names that haven't been around for awhile. Just gotta have a pot to stir don't ya boys?

>>>Keeps the board moving :D

As to what caused it, that is none of your business actually, although I know you rationalize it is.

>>> As a Very good friend of mine once said 2 words for you " Dale Carnegie"
Your name fits your attitude.

But really dont car either way as it was not pertinent to me

>>>> So stay out then :D :eek:

Thank you again Bruce..........

Nick Micale said:
I first told Scott on the date above that I inadvertantly deleted the TSM forum
:

"inadvertantly deleted" ....ROTFLMAO.... YEA RIGHT!!!!!!! You are so full of Sh1t Nick.
I dont know who's worst ... You (Nick) or Travis.

Why all the drama and hysterics and accusations?

Because for some reason or another some of the "peoiple" around here cant tell the truth , tell half ass truth , forget the truth from all of the bs or just are plain full of sh!t and some of the members here see it and call the bull sh!tters out.

When I told Bruce what happened,

How long after you "inadvertantly deleted" the TSM forum did you tell Bruce ?

Warning!!!!
Be very careful how you answer that.

My question is why are you a jerk off accusing Bruce and me of lying? Do you have facts that are counter to what we posted?

I have some facts .... I would have more facts but you have a habit of deleting threads & post like travis and a couple of other people.

Cartman, who ever you are, it seems no one can ever do anything to please you. Why don't you be a man and come out from behind your screen name and join in with constructive comments, instead of just complaining and bashing?

You tell cartman to be a man because he states his opinion about you and the operations of this board.......

his opinion like many others here are based on what trusted "men" like you and some of the others here have done with this board and some of its contents.

Jesse

ps
I will talk more later

Nick,
I sorry to say, but you chose the wrong team (ie leaving TB.com). This isn't to say that we don't respect you. Maybe Travis would have you believe that we don't respect you, but most the admins, mods and members of this community have the utmost respect for your technical ability and your service to this community. As I told you on the telephone, I always thought you, Bruce and Jesse were going to run this board. I'm just an insignificant player. But you chose to resign your position and even told Bruce that you wanted to have your association with this board severed. It was the adminstration of this board that chose to leave your title intact until you made the request to Bruce. That saddened me, but I respected your decision. Just as I believed Jesse's departure was wrong, so is yours. You say that you have too many things on your plate, but you still have time to address issues on T6P and TBS. Are we really that bad (I'm very sure that at one time you would have put us first)? If so, then it's really the management of this board that is to blame and you being an admin at the time shall not remain blameless. The writing was on the wall, you chastised Jesse for engaging in bantor (about Travis) on TBS, but the admin of T6P let their members post their predictions of the demise of TB.com. As admins, we don't keep a leash on our mods, but we just advise them to be wary of discussing board business outside of the board. Now, to the part of inadvertantly deleted, I was responsible for doing some of the repositioning of forum advisors. The removal of a forum advisor requires an admin to confirm the final decision three times before initiating the delete action. Though I've never tried it, I'm sure the deletion of a forum requires the same types of checks and balances.

JRSGN said:
>>> Let me say Thank you, Very Much. I DO Apprecate it...

>>>Keeps the board moving :D

>>> As a Very good friend of mine once said 2 words for you " Dale Carnegie"
Your name fits your attitude.

>>>> So stay out then :D :eek:

Thank you again Bruce..........

ummmm thanks for answering for me :biggrin: ... I type really slow . :eek: :biggrin:

gofstbuick said:
Nick,
I The removal of a forum advisor requires an admin to confirm the final decision three times before initiating the delete action. Though I've never tried it, I'm sure the deletion of a forum requires the same types of checks and balances.

If you are an admin it takles 1 click to remove anything
Mike

Tsm - Info

Ok children. Can we get back on topic please. This is a TSM information area not an attack-the-other guy area. :(

Scott231 said:
Ok children. Can we get back on topic please. This is a TSM information area not an attack-the-other guy area. :(

This thread was started in the lounge because "someone" "inadvertantly deleted the TSM forum "
Now why dont you get on topic!!!!

and Scott let me inform you...I am not a child.
People would not get attacked if they would not try and bull$hit and blow smoke in there faces

Jesse

Jesse said:
This thread was started in the lounge because "someone" "inadvertantly deleted the TSM forum "
Now why dont you get on topic!!!!

and Scott let me inform you...I am not a child.
People would not get attacked if they would not try and bull$hit and blow smoke in there faces

Jesse
RIGHT ON!!!!

Mike Licht said:
If you are an admin it takles 1 click to remove anything
Mike

Wrong Mike it takes 2 on the old version and 3 on this version...3 because of the way Nick explains his inadvertantly deletion , also a admin will see this window/note after he selects the delete option before the deletion can be done, and once the admin sees this warning note he still must click on a yes button again.... even on the old version.

" Help Confirm Deletion: Racing Rules and Discussions

Are you sure you want to delete the forum called 'Racing Rules and Discussions'?
(forumid: 89)

Are you sure you want to delete this forum? Note that any sub-forums will also be deleted!

This action can not be un-done. "

Jesse,
I am not new to V bulletin I own 3 of them right now and use this version. It is possible to wipe stuff out with one click. I do not wish to argue about it I just was making a point that it is possible that it was a mistake and not another in the long line of Buick conspiricy problems that are going to somehow make someone wealthy or change the damn world. Grow up and lets get back to TSM
Mike

Mike I was going to not reply back to your " one click theory" until you said .. Grow up so just like what I told Scott I will tell you ... I am no child and you him and anyone else that "assume" I am I can assure I am not.

Let me stick something in your lunch box Mr founding father and any other Nick protectors out there ...
I dont give a dam about tsm , tso , tse or any other race acronyms you guys come up with , any kind of Buick events or buying and selling Buick parts.
What I do give a dam about is the lies , deletions , the false since of friendships , the dishonesty and the gross negligents and misuse of administrative powers that have been happening on this board and others for some time now.
You guys call me a child or acting like a child because your friend has been busted doing some shady sh!t.

Mike and Scott your comments & opinions are bias on this topic , and Mike seeing as you own 3 sites then you also know what I say can be very (and are) true and it is very possible that the deletion of the TSM forum could have been done on purpose...or are you a horse with blinds on.

Jesse

Jesse said:
Mike I was going to not reply back to your " one click theory" until you said .. Grow up so just like what I told Scott I will tell you ... I am no child and you him and anyone else that "assume" I am I can assure I am not.

Let me stick something in your lunch box Mr founding father and any other Nick protectors out there ...
I dont give a dam about tsm , tso , tse or any other race acronyms you guys come up with , any kind of Buick events or buying and selling Buick parts.
What I do give a dam about is the lies , deletions , the false since of friendships , the dishonesty and the gross negligents and misuse of administrative powers that have been happening on this board and others for some time now.
You guys call me a child or acting like a child because your friend has been busted doing some shady sh!t.

Mike and Scott your comments & opinions are bias on this topic , and Mike seeing as you own 3 sites then you also know what I say can be very (and are) true and it is very possible that the deletion of the TSM forum could have been done on purpose...or are you a horse with blinds on.

Jesse

You guys need to get your prioritys straight! :rolleyes:

Nick,

turbotwister said:
You guys need to get your prioritys straight! :rolleyes:

Nick,

You are right about that. As forum leaders, we are responsible for the smooth operation of this board. IMHO, a forum leader's reputation is only as good the board's reputation (I got this idea from Razor). For too long we have dealt with unexplained deletions (forums and threads) and some heavy handed moderation tactics. Well, that is all about to change. We will still appropriately deal with rules violations and there may still be some deletions. But I guarantee that when an event like this occurs, it will be followed by an explanation (usually PM or email). IMHO this board should operate with very little interference from board administration. When it works that way, then the forum leaders can participate in all the board activities, just like the members (cause that's who we really are). Someone (who shall remain nameless) once said to Jesse "We don't need your sevices any more, we are heading in a new direction." That is only part right. We are heading in a new direction and the current group of forum leaders are committed to accomplishing the task of a smooth operating TurboBuick.com.

gofstbuick said:
You are right about that. As forum leaders, we are responsible for the smooth operation of this board. IMHO, a forum leader's reputation is only as good the board's reputation (I got this idea from Razor). For too long we have dealt with unexplained deletions (forums and threads) and some heavy handed moderation tactics. Well, that is all about to change. We will still appropriately deal with rules violations and there may still be some deletions. But I guarantee that when an event like this occurs, it will be followed by an explanation (usually PM or email). IMHO this board should operate with very little interference from board administration. When it works that way, then the forum can participate in all the board activities, just like the members (cause that's who we really are). Someone (who shall remain nameless) once said to Jesse "We don't need your sevices any more, we are heading in a new direction." That is only part right. We are heading in a new direction and the current group of forum leaders are committed to accomplishing the task of a smooth operating TurboBuick.com.

AMEN! :biggrin:

Jesse said:
Wow...just...wow.
That's a damn shame to hear these words come from an "administrator" on a turbo Buick board.
It's really no wonder the turbo Buick community is on a slippery slope of decline with attitudes like this.
:rolleyes:
S.

Snorman said:
Wow...just...wow.
That's a damn shame to hear these words come from an "administrator" on a turbo Buick board. It's really no wonder the turbo Buick community is on a slippery slope of decline with attitudes like this.
I too am quite shocked at such bluntness. So if you don't like it, why don't you just slit your throat and shut up about it?

Hehe, Mean Scott is back!

Scott231 said:
I too am quite shocked at such bluntness. So if you don't like it, why don't you just slit your throat and shut up about it?

Hehe, Mean Scott is back!

DAMN JESSE!YA GONNA BAN SCOTT NOW?????????LOL!

HEY JESSE!YOUR STILL A TOOL!