TSM info

The section was accidentaly deleted. Admins are in the process (hopefully) of retrieving backups.

I would like to know too..................

I am still trying to figure this out. :eek:
Scott, who told you it was accidently deleted?
I am trying to solve this mystery. :confused:
On Monday, Corbett will go into back up and I will get it back up and running.
I didn't even notice it.
With all the complaints I get you would think someone would have emailed me.
Scott, what do you know that I do not? :confused:
Throw me a bone here.
Man, I was pissed.
But, I will get it resolved.:tongue:

Does anybody know EXACTLY what day it dissappeared?
That would be a huge help to me..... Thanks if anybody knows.
Contact me at :
916-952-9567 anytime or email at Tbreply@aol.com

Thanks
Bruce
WE4
Turbobuick.com admin.

I too would like to know where it went. There was alot of Great info there. Bruce see what you can do to get it back

thanks Jim

I got it figured out

It was last Monday and I am on it to get it back up.
Time, time is all I need.

LOL

Bruce
WE4

We are waiting

For Nick to go to his meeting next week. I am not typinmg a bunch of stuff to have him change it all in a week. In about 2 weeks we should have all the new stuff and I will put it up as soon as Nick has it all together.
So be patient. For now, there is a section on T6P.com regarding alot of this, however, that may change too.
Just updating, nothing else to report at this time.

I will keep on this

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

JRSGN said:
Any word on bringing what we had here back???

Thank you.

Jim

Come on its been 5 freaking days and the mods havent even responded to Jim Romes question :confused: WTF man this board is really heading down hill weather people like to admit it or not :mad: :rolleyes:

Gee I'm sorry, but I have been with family for a few days.....

Ok, to my knowledge, the mysterious deletion has been figured out. It had nothing to do with the present admin of this board. It was deleted by Nick while he was trying to do something else, by "mistake". I have been told that the board T6p has internal contacts and an agreement with the race directors to put all the rules and discussions over there. I was not at Bowling Green to make these arrangements but apparently, Nick and Travis were. I think it is great to have this info available to you guys and if I were to just copy it and bring it over here , I think that would be wrong. A deal is a deal and Travis and T6p were there to take advantage of it. As far as what we had, I , to be honest, have not talked with Corbett about getting that stuff back as of late because I have been so busy around here trying to get ready for the rains. I have a life to deal with too you know and a family that depends on me also. Not to mention, my real job. I will get in touch with Corbett to see if we can get what we had back, but as far as what is up on the T6p board, I doubt we will ever be allowed to post it. Now, If you guys want a forum on here to discuss and shoot the breeze in, I can build another forum for you and have at it. I just do not want to plagiarize T6p and their rules and discussion forums. I feel that would be wrong. What do you guys think? What would you like to see happen? Let me know, I am open to ideas as well as Jesse has been working on some stuff too.
I will admit, I have been guilty of spending time with my Wife and Child and working on the farm,sun up to sun down in 100 degree + heat, instead of being on the board.
I say, tar and feather me....... Maybe the wife would get excited!!!!!!

In all seriousness, what would you guys like to have?
I am opening the door , now it is your guys turn to let us know.

To Mr. Rome, I apologize................

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

WE4 said:
Ok, to my knowledge, the mysterious deletion has been figured out. It had nothing to do with the present admin of this board. It was deleted by Nick while he was trying to do something else, by "mistake". I have been told that the board T6p has internal contacts and an agreement with the race directors to put all the rules and discussions over there. I was not at Bowling Green to make these arrangements but apparently, Nick and Travis were. I think it is great to have this info available to you guys and if I were to just copy it and bring it over here , I think that would be wrong. A deal is a deal and Travis and T6p were there to take advantage of it. As far as what we had, I , to be honest, have not talked with Corbett about getting that stuff back as of late because I have been so busy around here trying to get ready for the rains. I have a life to deal with too you know and a family that depends on me also. Not to mention, my real job. I will get in touch with Corbett to see if we can get what we had back, but as far as what is up on the T6p board, I doubt we will ever be allowed to post it. Now, If you guys want a forum on here to discuss and shoot the breeze in, I can build another forum for you and have at it. I just do not want to plagiarize T6p and their rules and discussion forums. I feel that would be wrong. What do you guys think? What would you like to see happen? Let me know, I am open to ideas as well as Jesse has been working on some stuff too.
I will admit, I have been guilty of spending time with my Wife and Child and working on the farm,sun up to sun down in 100 degree + heat, instead of being on the board.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

I think what myself and Mr(if you can call him that :eek: ) rome where saying is tht it wouldnt take more then 3 mins to just trow in a 3 line update about what is going on........

Ok, to my knowledge, the mysterious deletion has been figured out. It had nothing to do with the present admin of this board. It was deleted by Nick while he was trying to do something else, by "mistake".

>> WOW, Thats Big, to delete a whole section.

I have been told that the board T6p has internal contacts and an agreement with the race directors to put all the rules and discussions over there. I was not at Bowling Green to make these arrangements but apparently, Nick and Travis were. I think it is great to have this info available to you guys and if I were to just copy it and bring it over here

>>> IMO, Let him (Travis) Do his thing there & You (Bruce) do yours here.

As far as what we had, I , to be honest, have not talked with Corbett about getting that stuff back as of late because I have been so busy around here trying to get ready for the rains. I have a life to deal with too you know and a family that depends on me also. Not to mention, my real job. I will get in touch with Corbett to see if we can get what we had back, but as far as what is up on the T6p board, I doubt we will ever be allowed to post it. Now, If you guys want a forum on here to discuss and shoot the breeze in, I can build another forum for you and have at it.

>>> I wish you would talk to them & get what we had back. I also wanna say I would not wanna post here to go there.

I just do not want to plagiarize T6p and their rules and discussion forums. I feel that would be wrong. What do you guys think? What would you like to see happen? Let me know, I am open to ideas as well as Jesse has been working on some stuff too.

>>> I thought you had the TSM section 1st. I understand that they made a deal but YOU had it here 1st.

>>> Good, You should be. :biggrin: Hope all is well.

>>> If you can, Just give us back what we had...There was ALOT of GREAT info there.

Thank you.

Jim

Just start by adding a TSM forum under the Turbo Lounge forum. If the old post were deleted and lost. The forum will have to start from scratch.

That is ridiculous, by mistake?? Yah right.

There is no copyright for TSM or patents, so there should not be a problem having it here aswell.
It's about buicks right?? Well this is a buick board so lets get on with it.

:)

Cheeseburger said:
That is ridiculous, by mistake?? Yah right.

There is no copyright for TSM or patents, so there should not be a problem having it here aswell.
It's about buicks right?? Well this is a buick board so lets get on with it.

:)

A Chezz I have finally found a thread that you have posted that I 100% agree with.... :D

well...

Corbett is trying to recover the files. It is in a table so they will probobly have to reinstall it. It will be abit before I know anything else as I spoke with him last night and he will be gone on vacation till late next week. So, to answer your question, I tried and they are working on it. I am doing my best.
Anyway, what about any more ideas on what you guys would like.

Thanks again
Bruce
We4
TB.com admin

1FASTV6 said:
Just start by adding a TSM forum under the Turbo Lounge forum. If the old post were deleted and lost. The forum will have to start from scratch.

?