Trunk mounted ALKY tank...

Mounted a 4 gallon cell on the package tray a long time ago. Before I knew that methanol eats aluminum. I used aluminum fuel line for the entire run from the trunk, to the engine bay and used Fuel hose from there to the uppipe. Been in my car for just about 10 years and only had one leak. I was using denatured prior to now... I switched to Meth and still no issues. Bought line to replace the aluminum if it ever ate thru when I switched to Meth but its been a few months so far and all seems well.

I am still in need of two-three, one in a BAD WAY for a Drag Week project that I am trying to make happen!!!!!!

Hey All, If you get a package worked out, I'd be in also. I like the idea of extra insurance of 5 gallons of alky on board.

Thinking about installing alky on my car and would also be interested in this tank if another run is made.

i would consider this, but my battery is in the spare tire well o_O
Put the battery on the other side...?

Thats my plan at least, custom rear fire wall made by me, battery on the driver side, tank in the spare tire well. The pump and the battery will share the same ground with 0 gage.

Joe