Time to go to hotair motor school...

youngstr@youngstrs.com

That will help me a lot I currently am having a problem with that GM clip that hooks to the altenator, I'm not getting voltage across that wire and my altenator won't charge, alt's good, I just need to see where that wire goes without taking the whole car apart to find out. Thanx in advance

Yours kicked back so I hope you have another email address.

Tell me if you get it.

got it, thanks a bunch. I'm trying to bypass the low voltage light, I don't wanna dig the dash apart to find and test one wire, so....I think I need to come with power off the battery to a relay thats triggered by the ignition, open when ign is on and closed at off, the load going to the relay and then to the white wire on the gm style plug that goes into the top of the alt. (internal regulator)and the red wire going to the alt positive post which is also tethered to battery positive. Hopefully this manual will confirm that I can wire it like that...we'll see, thanx.

crashed are you looking at the pics on my webshots? Get me or charlie to send you the .pdf file which is twice the detailed images that are on the webshots stuff. I just posted it to webshots for mobile access in case you are somewhere away from your computer and needed access to the information for some reason. The .pdf file is what you need to be looking at.

Post your email address for the attachment to go to.

Jerry jr.