I have 23 years of records for 1986-1987 Turbo Regals

Dennis Kirban

I posted this same thread under advertised specials about window stickers that we can now offer. Over the last several years we get calls wanting to know if I owned such and such a car. I have now taken the time to go through my files and separate all the non Turbo Regals from the other cars I have sold over the last 23 years. In the next 2-3 days I should have the VINs in sequential order for both years to quickly verify for owners if indeed your pride & joy did pass thru my hands in the last 23 years. Plus I can provide proof and also a notarized document stating it. In many cases even a copy of the title, and in other cases actual photos, and in other cases title from previous state I bought it from. Documents mean everything as these cars continue to excell in value. Read on: Its like bingo....you might be a winner....

On a similar note I have been going thru my 3 banker boxes of files covering almost 350 of the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals I have sold includes 9 real GNXs...they go back to 1993. I am having a print out done putting the last 6 digits of the VIN number in sequential order so I can help current owners determine if they do indeed own a car that I sold in the last 23 years. I can provide in many cases copies of the title, other original photos, and most of all a notarized statement on my letterhead listing the VIN number and the fact I owned it. In some rare instances I even have copies of the Manufacture vehicle of Origin which is really rare.

I have two prices for this service depending on what I have. Both deals are priced under $50 for prioirity mail making it a bargain.

So unless you know the entire history of your 1986-1987 Turbo Regal for the last 23 years email me denniskirban@yahoo.com the last 6 digits of your 17 digit VIN number....I sold alot of nice examples many of which I am sure are still on the road today If you own one of my cars you will want this info to keep with your car.

No personal info will be shown from previous owners. I get calls every month from people wanting to know if I owned their car at one time.

Again my email direct is denniskirban@yahoo.com all I need is your last 6 digits of your VIN....its my version of bingo.....numbers match up you are a winner!. I fortunately kept records on all the car sales going back to 1993. In some cases I have titles for several states on the same car....

This service has two prices depending on whether I have photos or not. Both deals gets you a notarize document verifying car was sold by me and even lists the year I sold it. Also any copies of titles I have.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

remember the more documentation you have for your pride & joy the greater the value is to the next potential buyer. Be different if our cars were only worth 3 to 5 grand but those days are loooong gone.

I will have a print out with me this Saturday at the Ceciil county East Coast Buick Regionals to check VINs on all the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals in attendance.

I doubt anyone has more records than I do on that many different 1986-1987 Turbo Regals.

Got a FRIEND with a 1986 or 1987 Turbo Regal tell them! Also have paperwork for one turbo trans am 2 Syclones and one Thypoon that I sold. Also a 1970 Buick GS Stage one 4-speed that I bought.

Someone out there has my number 18 Syclone and I got all kinds of paperwork from GMC on that truck as it was one of two they used for all the magazine testing and was the cover truck for Car & Driver magazine. Not sure if the owner of number 18 realizes any of this!

Probably 85%of the cars I sold were titled thru O Neil Buick/GMC which I would have a copy of. Another batch was a broker for and in very rare cases they were titled to me personally.

Over 23 years so I know some of my cars have been sold and resold during that stretch.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I got my first reply today and just informed the owner that indeed it was one of my cars. I bought it in August of 2000 sold it 10 days later it had just under 3,000 miles on it.

I have proof of all this so I know this owner will be getting back to me. I bought the car out of Ohio.

Documentation is important. Had I been smarter back then I would have taped my business card under the glove box or something.

Had I been even smarter I would have saved a few of these cars for a dozen years or so. This car I sold for $17,500. with under 3,000 actual miles on it. Even on a bad day it is worth 30 plus today.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

again if you have no clue of the history of your 1986 or 1987 Turbo Regal for the last 23 years email me the last 6 digits you may be a winner.....denniskirban@yahoo.com

I am one for one as the game starts.

Interesting history on the very first response I received. Concerning the GN mentioned above, The new owner resides in New York. Car now has 12,000 miles on it. So it has only traveled about 10,000 miles in 16 years. I sold it in 2000 in roughly 14 days to a buyer in Maryland. The NY owner purchased it in Arizona!!! Actually had Nick Micale look at the car.

So you just never know where any of the 200 plus Turbo Regals I sold have been in the last 23 years. I think I have 2 or 3 in Hawaii at least one in England, and at least 1 in Switzlerland.

So again if you own a 1986-1987 Turbo Regal and have no idea of its history for the last 23 years email me the last 6 digits of the VIN denniskirban@yahoo.com might be one that has passed through my hands.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Just placed my order from Dennis as I got a BINGO and my car is a former Kirban Car. I completely agree that paperwork is crucial for any collector car. Thanks again to Dennis for providing this service.

Below is from Dennis Kirban:
"Appreciate Brandon posting this. This is a copy of the notarized certificate you would get if you own one of the Turbo Regals we sold years ago. Along with any other info I have connected to the same VIN number."

Click on the Below Image for a Larger View

Kirban.jpg

Last edited: