Time to go to hotair motor school...

Waco!! you have found the holy grail....a must have for any hands on hotair owner. I have built mine from the ground up. With only the help of this forum, and without any local shop...And i must say my car runs awesome... If you could send a copy of that bible it would be greatly appreciated... jessecool561@yahoo.com

This is not the blue manuals. This manual is a gm training manual specifically for Vin 9 turbo motors.

Charlie you have given me the Mitchell stuff but every time I try to go to it. It says internal server error "500". Can't ever get to the log/pass prompt. I click the sign in button on Mitchell and the page wigs out.

I'll forward the PDF file tonight guys. I appreciate the interest. It did take a while for me to scan this stuff. By the way, most of these pics are not in the blue service manuals. That is why I took the time to scan this manual in. New pictures, info, and techniques that maybe weren't available before.

Thanks,
Jerry jr.
Jerry Jr. this is John Bruce AKA hotairgnx548 I've been trying to get a copy of the hot air information you found with no luck would you mind trying for me? My email acct is hotrodjohnbuick@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. See ya!

Tried the second address and it looks like it didn't kick back this time. Tell me if you got it.