Time to go to hotair motor school...

Waco84GN

Member Boost-aholics anon
I got this manual from ebay and decided that I needed to let my hotair turbo brothers have access to this information. Its about 60 pages worth of scanning with a lot of new photos and charts that I have only found in this manual.

Sequential Fuel Injection pictures from racing photos on webshots

I also have this manual in a .pdf format but it is too big to attach to the site.

Post an email if you want the .pdf version sent to you.

Have fun learning a little more about our motors and testing procedures.

Jerry jr.

wow, it's like a mini-bible:eek:. just what i need to learn the basics about my car and what everything does. you're an angel:wink: and you have a pm with my email. -nate

Nice find! waco84gn I'll take a copy of that here's my email lilslugger00aj@yahoo.com much appreciated is that the 84/85 chassis repair service manual from gm ? I've seen some blue sets they have on eBay but not sure is that what u have?

Thanks for the heads up JJ. Did I send the info so you and the guys can get into mitchell yet? If not tell me and I'll pass it on to you.

This is not the blue manuals. This manual is a gm training manual specifically for Vin 9 turbo motors.

Charlie you have given me the Mitchell stuff but every time I try to go to it. It says internal server error "500". Can't ever get to the log/pass prompt. I click the sign in button on Mitchell and the page wigs out.

I'll forward the PDF file tonight guys. I appreciate the interest. It did take a while for me to scan this stuff. By the way, most of these pics are not in the blue service manuals. That is why I took the time to scan this manual in. New pictures, info, and techniques that maybe weren't available before.

Thanks,
Jerry jr.

Weird JJ. I haven't had a problem but the password may have changed. Do you have the cookie setting right so you can log into it?