Thread about the Ultimate Giveaway! ?'s and Comments!

Parts

What else is needed to complete the car? Maybe a few of us can pitch in to buy whatever else is needed?? :smile:

when should all the money be in?...I've been entering but have not sent any money in......wanted to just do one pay pal....

if this has already been asked sorry didn't see it.....

I think a ton of money is going to pour in at the very end I'm betting people are waiting till the end...hopefully anyway:wink:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I don't own a turbo buick yet, but I frequent the forums because I love these cars and plan on purchasing one in the future.

My point is, I'm into vintage motorcycles and am a member at a lot of different forums. I'm sure that holds true for a lot of members here as well. I think this is a great cause, and the prize is super cool. So, if everyone made a forum post at other boards that they belong to and linked back to this thread, you would probably raise a lot more money for the cause.

I'll go ahead and throw up a few posts on other forums that I belong to, to try and help out.

Hope this helps, and thanks to all who are involved for putting so much time and effort into this cause.

when should all the money be in?...I've been entering but have not sent any money in......wanted to just do one pay pal....

if this has already been asked sorry didn't see it.....

I think a ton of money is going to pour in at the very end I'm betting people are waiting till the end...hopefully anyway:wink:

It might be better to donate upfront if possible.That way all those doing the labor could whistle while they work Knowing the account is HUGE!! :biggrin:

What else is needed to complete the car? Maybe a few of us can pitch in to buy whatever else is needed?? :smile:

Right now we just changed the car from a column shift to a Floor shift. I took care of a new column.
We can use
Mint steering wheel
Blue console
Shifter brackets for a cable on the trans
Shifter handle
Shifter
Shifter cable.
Black tail light bezels
Black headlight bezels & marker lights.
Scan master

Brian, now we are waiting on you for pictures lol. Ohhhh power trip to you now lol. Daniel Ray

Right now we just changed the car from a column shift to a Floor shift. I took care of a new column.
We can use
Mint steering wheel
Blue console
Shifter brackets for a cable on the trans
Shifter handle
Shifter
Shifter cable.
Black tail light bezels
Black headlight bezels & marker lights.
Scan master

Scanmaster and Shifter Cable going out to you Monday !

way to step up guys!!! The scanmaster will be a great addition in the car for sure! Daniel Ray

Hi folks,
New to the board and it only took me about an hour to read all the posts. Have to say this is incredible. Thanks to all involved and I will work on a couple of folks to see if we can grab a donation for the cause. By the way, I will be donating as well.

Hi folks,
New to the board and it only took me about an hour to read all the posts. Have to say this is incredible. Thanks to all involved and I will work on a couple of folks to see if we can grab a donation for the cause. By the way, I will be donating as well.

Thank-you for the donation and info passing !! Make sure to post your entry in the correct thread and the 1st post tells where to send the donation (this way you don't have to read it all ;) )
Welcome and Thank-you !!

My donation never got sent because my wife wasent sure who to make the check out to? Thanks Mark

$4750 for the PayPal total! Brian has had about $495 in checks.

Keep it coming guys. We really want to show what the TurboBuick community can do when we pull together. We were hoping to get at least $10K to donate. I guess that is far from happening. Maybe we can still reach $7500 if we keep at it!!!!!

How are you planning on picking the winner? Are you gonna print out the pages and then cut out the posts put em in a hat ?