Thread about the Ultimate Giveaway! ?'s and Comments!

Ok after reading my email and Sgrim's post above I am more confused.

"However we are going to give everyone a FREE ADDITIONAL Entry for the last day. So you can actually enter TWICE tomorrow! You can post up to 12pm midnight!"

So just for the record is it infact over? Just trying to clarify. I have been lurking these forums on and off for about 4 years glad this got me to finally register :). Currently my pocketbook can only afford turbo dodges but one day Ill actually be able to afford a gn or tr. Til then I just work on my Minivan, should be about 300whp and 5 speed. The omni glh-t is stock :)

No such thing as 12pm midnight! It would be 12AM midnight. Been lots of entries since noon as well as donations too. Hopefully Shane will straighten this out.

i think everyone can post 2 times today and thats it. good luck everyone

well i think its over since its 12 midnight EST so whats the final total. im hoping atleast 10K

I am a member of GBODY parts, but I have a different email alias registered on this site. Both email addresses forward to me (it's the same account) but I am afraid that (if I was chosen) could cause me to be disqualified, or unluckily not be validated even tho I am a member of both sites. Can someone answer this???

All right 9879.65 in the Pay Pal Acct. right now, there are several donations that haven't cleared so we passed the $10,000.00 easily with the checks and cash Brian has to add!

I will wait a day for all the funds to clear and get the final total and post!

THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS PARTICIPATED!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

All right 9879.65 in the Pay Pal Acct. right now, there are several donations that haven't cleared so we passed the $10,000.00 easily with the checks and cash Brian has to add!

I will wait a day for all the funds to clear and get the final total and post!

THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS PARTICIPATED!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

WOW this is great news. Glad we made it past 10K thanks to everyone im sure we made a huge difference in many kids lives. This is going to be a sweet christmas for someone both the kids and the winner of the car. Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year.

Wow, that's fantastic! What a terrific idea and a great community! Good job, everyone!

Great News!

Mike and Marainne from Full Throttle just Donated $300 to diffently push over $12,000!

Thanks to both of you and I wish your family a Merry Christams!

So what was the total that was raised for the kids? this was a very good project to raise some money for the kids. Im glad a dontated some parts and a lil money.