Thread about the Ultimate Giveaway! ?'s and Comments!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know the charity drive and the Ultimate Giveaway is going GREAT!

As of this morning there was $595 dollars already in the Pay Pal account! I will keep everyone updated on the amounts. A few people dropped $100 donations (EXTRA BIG THANKS)!

If you have any questions or comments you can post them in THIS thread!

THANKS EVERYONE!

:D

The one stickied above this is the entry thread right? Th eone where we can only post once a week?

im in and donation sent.im so proud of the work you guys are doing, i would like to offer any help in the form of parts or labor.as many know i own a electronics store (stereo,security,gps,etc,etc)and would be glad to add any electronics needed,or preform installations....
Gary aka CAPTAIN ELECTRICAL

How do you actually DO the drawing?? Is it by post#, or are you doing names on a sheet, etc??

Need to know so I can focus my Kun-Fu Karma, Vodoo rituals in the right direction:biggrin: :tongue:

im in and donation sent.im so proud of the work you guys are doing, i would like to offer any help in the form of parts or labor.as many know i own a electronics store (stereo,security,gps,etc,etc)and would be glad to add any electronics needed,or preform installations....
Gary aka CAPTAIN ELECTRICAL

Gary Parts or Labor would be appreciated. I'm laying out the costs for my labor & everything would help. Power Audio already donated the stereo system with front & rear speakers. If you would like to do the install or send more electronics or Both that would be great. :biggrin:

Gary Parts or Labor would be appreciated. I'm laying out the costs for my labor & everything would help. Power Audio already donated the stereo system with front & rear speakers. If you would like to do the install or send more electronics or Both that would be great. :biggrin:

I would be happy to come up and install everything and bring some surprises too;)

so we can donate one lump sum and post every week till its up correct. if so im donating 50 bucks next friday. that should cover me till its over

so we can donate one lump sum and post every week till its up correct. if so im donating 50 bucks next friday. that should cover me till its over

Nope it will take $55 to cover it. :cool:

I'll donate a little more than that this weekend when I transfer money to my paypal account!

i know its 55 but i have already sent my first payment of 5 bucks so 50 will cover it.

Well come on up then we also work alot of weekends.

let me know when car is running/driving and i will come up and install the stereo system and some kind of anti-theft system.we ( me and Power Audio) are working on some anti-theft ideas.
Gary

any picture updates? you get any pictures of the new windsheild going in?

HRparts suprise delivery!!!

I get this huge package today that states Toys for Tots HR Parts

Motor Mount set, $229 value,
HR-0903 Pro-Handling Package, $909 value,
- HR-0202 Upper Solids,
- HR-0210 Lowers,
- HR-0450 Swaybar,
- HR Trans Mount $89,
Total Value = $1127 + shipping.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate Paul!!!!

let me know when car is running/driving and i will come up and install the stereo system and some kind of anti-theft system.we ( me and Power Audio) are working on some anti-theft ideas.
Gary

Car is running & driving. We installed the front speakers & new speaker bezel while the windshield was out.

Pics to follow.

Picture thread

I'll be sending pics today to Shane to start a picture thread on what is being installed.

Dixie Monte Carlo Depot is sending some new discontinued blue interior pieces as well as new door sill plates.

I would just like to thank everyone who has stepped up & donated.

I'll be sending pics today to Shane to start a picture thread on what is being installed.

Dixie Monte Carlo Depot is sending some new discontinued blue interior pieces as well as new door sill plates.

I would just like to thank everyone who has stepped up & donated.

Start up a new thread B and lock it so that only Shane can post in it... this thread should only be photos of the step by step upgrade of the car.. no replies aloud by members...