Thread about the Ultimate Giveaway! ?'s and Comments!

Well i got to bump this up again. its a stick but keeping it up for the people that just use the new post button. Please Keep Donating Guys/Gals. Good Luck to all and lets not forget this is for the kids. :)

Man my yahoo is getting hammered with that thread from people either re-posting or new folks and i just signed up a few days back... also sent dough via paypal;) cause im not a weasle and tis the season to give...so gimmie that fine ride..lol

I accidentaly posted once without turning off the subscription notice and had 113 emails to clear out tonight, LOL.

ok so before i post and mess up i want to make sure that i can post 2 times today correct. i just posted friday since it started on friday. i get a free bee right and then u guys said i can post monday for the new week correct.

ok so before i post and mess up i want to make sure that i can post 2 times today correct. i just posted friday since it started on friday. i get a free bee right and then u guys said i can post monday for the new week correct.

I would like to know that too!

I am a little confused (so what's new). I posted once last week, tues or wed, I think. Is monday a new week, meaning I can enter twice today or am I allowed to enter only once (the freebe)?????

By the way, Brian, You are doing a wonderfull thing for these kids. I can't afford much, being disabled, but I will be sending 50.00 for my 1 or 2 entries by snail mail this morning. I hope I can at least double that next year.

Steve Gully

I have been getting some PM's on this subject so;

Today is a new week so you can post TWICE TODAY!

Dumb question. The original post about the giveaway says it ends at 12PM on Dec 17th which would have been noon today. So is it over as far as entering or is it going to 12AM midnight?

Aye im a bit confused now too.. I thought it was midnight? Well I posted just now anyway so sorry if its over. Thanks for the contest, I was getting worried about the lack of donations coming in but it seems like people kicked it up towards the end. Congrats everyone for making this a very successful fund raiser. Much thanks to everyone who was involved in building the car from the ground up.

If it is in fact over, the thread should be locked or it is going to turn into one of those deals like MY giveaways where people are still entering months after it is over.:D :D :D