The annual "what to get the wife for Xmas" thread

GN One Day...

So, what are your plans?
We're on a limited budget since we just bought a house and related stuff.

I'm thinking silver earrings (she asked for this), capuccino maker (she's hinted at it) and something else in ~$75 range.

No wife here.

Do have a GF tho. Amy and I agreed to pool our $$$ and go on a ski vacation. I have never down-hill ski'd before and I just bought a new digicam... so at least she'll have some pics to remember me by. :eek: ;) :D

Probably going to get her some nutrition and quickie meal prep books as well.

Plus her B-day is on the 16th as well.

Pricey month. :(

I think my wife needs some GN parts. Im' sure she would enjoy a translator plus setup and a extender chip :p

If she doesn't like it I know someone who will gladly take it off her hands for her! ;)

Are you certain she wasn't already aware you were in need of an, uh-huh, "extender".. Hehe.... J/K..
;)

Originally posted by bishir
I think my wife needs some GN parts. Im' sure she would enjoy a translator plus setup and a extender chip :p

If she doesn't like it I know someone who will gladly take it off her hands for her! ;)

Reminds me of a comercial where he bought her a shotgun so she gets him some nice diamond earings:D :D

Presents? She don't need no presents.She has me!I'm the gift that keeps on giving.Toobad she stopped giving when we got married!LOL

Originally posted by bishir
Naw, everyone knows sex stops after marrage ;)

Luckily, no one has ever told my wife that:D

My wife has always been THRILLED when I've bought her a body massage at the local salon...she loves 'em. Unfortunately, now, she expects them EVERY year.

I'me buying her XM radio for the home and car this year...and a body massage of course..