Thats when the fight started LOL

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?
Yeah, well I couldn’t believe it… he was a DWARF
He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, ‘I AM NOT HAPPY’
So, I looked down at him and said, ‘Well, then which one are you?’
And then the fight started…

LOL

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her.
She asks him why he is staring. He replies: "I have a question to ask, but I don't want to offend you."
She answers, " My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."
"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."
She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single and #2, you must be Catholic."
The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!"
"OK" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley."
The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush.
But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
"My dear child," said the nun, "Why are you crying?"
"Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess; I'm married and I'm Jewish."
The nun says, "That's OK. My name is Elton and I'm going to a Halloween party."

3 tes of sex when you are married

1. All over the house sex. first get married you screw everywhere.
2. Bedroom sex. Have kids try to keep it quite and toned down so its in the bedroom.
3. Hallway sex. After you have been married several years you walk down the hall look at each other and say F$#& you.

LOL:biggrin:

last night I asked the wife if she minded if I went out to get some strange... she replied if you had a few more inches you might find some strange right here.:eek: :mad:

a couple of nights ago while I was on my way home, & saw a nice looking woman trying to change a flat tire. being the gentleman I am, I stopped & offered to do it for her since it was so cold out. I told her she could sit in my truck with the heat on while I changed the tire. well after a few min. I jumped back in my truck to warm my hands, & she said just put them between my legs, I thought what the hey, so I did. well I went back out, put a few more lug nuts on & thought hey they was pretty nice, let me try that again. sure enough it worked like a charm. well I went back out & just before I let the jack down I tried it 1 more time, this time as I got back in the truck she said "don't your face ever get cold?"

why did the blonde stare at the o.j container. because it said from concentrate.

what does a vending machine and monica lewinsky have in common.both say insert bill here.

blind man walks into macy's with his dog and picks him up and starts swinging him around,a clerk runs over and shouts what the hell are you doing. blind man says just looking.

A man comes home from a hard days' work to find his wife taking a nap on the bed:

"Honey, I have something for you" as he reaches into his pocket retrieving two tylenol.

"Why are you giving me Tylenol? I don't have a headache"

"Great, wanna get busy?"

And that's when the fight started........

What do you have in December that you don't have in any other month?
The letter "D".

What do you call a polar bear wearing ear muffs?
Anything you want. He can't hear you!

What do you call a chicken at the North Pole?
Lost.

Just before Christmas, an honest politician, a generous lawyer and Santa Claus were riding in the elevator of a very posh hotel. Just before the doors opened they all noticed a $20 bill lying on the floor.
Which one picked it up? Santa, of course, because the other two don't exist!