Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

I got $100 a couple months ago. Still waiting on the rest

I never got a dime out of him. No parts, no apology, nothing. I guess he's not as afraid of me as he is of you :) Too bad he decided to be such an A-hole about settling up with people. Karma is a bitch Justin!

Your right, Justin lived within an hour of about 50 members on here and no one would go pay him a visit..... DIg into the old threads, as bad as we tried to get him noone close tried to help??

I'm pretty sure this is the guy I went to check out for a moderator here awhile back. He had a Middlebury IN address... the house was vacant and no signs of anyone. It was a few years ago when this whole deal went down.

Why not message his friends and make them aware of this thread and at least embarass him?

I will look next week on the road. I get 3 nights at home with the family each week and they wont be spent searching for this douche nozzle. I will do it from the hotel room with my 6 pack.

Oh, my God!!!!!! DOUCHE NOZZLE?????? I can't stop laughing, Ty! God, that's funny!:ROFLMAO:

Jeez, the new terms you guys can come up with!!!! I'm learning all the time here!!!!:LOL:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Looks like a Georgia tag now??

10172824_10152168136968644_7828813244904168969_n.jpg