Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

What a DUMB ASS...He started the thread a few years ago about "Put your FACE with your NAME" or something like that...Not so smart now is it...THAT'S KARMA!!! Most criminals like to be secret.

Any updates on this scumbag?:mad: We're still looking for you Justin and I hope you're still around so a few of the guys can get some sort of satisfaction from you, whether it's the money you owe them or just beating you to a pulp.;)

My friend request was pending for a long time, and not really because I want to be friends, moreso to figure out what he is up to. He did promise me a Limited console but why bs someone, just blows my mind!

Im sure he still frequents this board under a different name or something along those lines. What a bser!

DailyDrifter said:
He owes weaver stuff still, I'm sure Brian would love to see him.

I wonder what the look on his face would be if Weaver and I "bumped" into him somewhere. He'd probably shart himself.

I wonder what the look on his face would be if Weaver and I "bumped" into him somewhere. He'd probably shart himself.

I'd like to see that! Espacially, after you ripped his head off, and $hit in his neck.....

I would never be able to live Constantly looking over my shoulder....He will get what's coming to him.

I got $100 a couple months ago. Still waiting on the rest

Thieves are typically gypsies. If I were one of his victims, I would exhaust alloptions. His friends on myspace, facebook, the post office, the local cops, the FBI, people in the phone book that live on his street, whatever. I know not everybody has the time to do this, but I've been done a "favor" by a law enforcement personnel in the past trying to track somebody down to have court papers served. This punk must not be allowed to get away with this bullshift.

You forgot to add Captain America, Batman, and Spiderman.
:D