This place not what it used to be or maybe it the poeple ??

When they ask me if I can fix it I have to make a choice, do I want to, how is the weather this weekend, is it going to interfere with me going golfing, etc....

ahhhhh hahah man this was me monday. co-worker got a check engine light on her accord during lunch so she went to autozone to get the code pulled for free (smart girl!) and turns out it was just a bad o2. i showed her the right o2 and she ordered it off summit. she asked me if i wanted to do it and i was just like hmm.... decided i'd do it since im gonna be wrenching on sat anyway. asked her if she thought $50 was fair, she was happy with that so thats that.

Well you know I'm no saint but I have helped many people in my days without any return on my investment. Yes I said investment I have helped helped helped but when I finally need some sort of help from people I have done things for they are no where to be found. Then when I help out I don't throw this in there face whenever I see them I don't say anything. When I finally get some sort of help I here about it for months years. And it seems like thats all you hear about. Now I have had some shops before and I have had these so called friends and they come to you looking for give aways and one time when you con't give something for free you no longer see them. Then down the line you run into them and with small talk they tell you how they had this and that done at this or that shop. They paid top dollar but you were never good enough for more than something free. So there are allways 2 sides to the coin and remember it is good to help out but you can't make everyone happy.

ive seen shop after shop go under because the owners were too nice and would give away parts too cheap or do labor for free...