Tested a BA Performance Intercooler today

Trying to figure a few guys out on here.I have purchased from most major vendors,Spent several thousand with Jack among others and have had no problems as of yet.This discussion got me thinking so I asked my engine builder about my intercooler(The Jack)with a new stage motor I dont want any problems.He laughed and said dont believe everything you read.So I dont.I just hope you dont ruin a guys business for what seems like a witch hunt.

On his car the IC made an improvement with his setup compared to the other IC.Wouldve liked to see warmer outside temps or readings recorded over a longer distance but cannot control mother nature.I believe these ICs are strictly strip units,Esp the thick cores.Units arent tested or should I say compared because there are too many variables between cars anymore.Even two cars w/same setup may run different numbers.All this man did was test his IC against another and posted results.leave it at that,leave for the track.

JCotton said:
yA RIGHT DAVE... 1000 CU INCH CORE, (pte) COMPARED TO A 1470 CU.IN. CORE, (tHE jACK) made by the same company, 1000" core rated at 950hp, takes a real rocket scientist to fiqure the HP of a 1470" core... :rolleyes: like I said Davey, put the crack pipe down.... you are trying to hard..... :p

Jack, you get cut off by suppliers, rob Peter to pay Paul and are missing some teeth. It appears you are the junkie smoking the crack pipe.

top gun said:
Jack, you get cut off by suppliers, rob Peter to pay Paul and are missing some teeth. It appears you are the junkie smoking the crack pipe.

And he still has more class than you! :biggrin:

top gun said:

DOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

top gun said:

KEEP OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR GONNA BE MISSING SOME TEETH SOON DAVEY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

turbotwister said:
KEEP OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR GONNA BE MISSING SOME TEETH SOON DAVEY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW. treating violence not cool , dave must be about 6.4 weight about 230, i dont think i could pull this teeth or knock them out and i dont want to try. good luck with that task, your gonna need it, :cool:

KLHAMMETT said:
Maybe this thread should be deleted and locked a few pages back.
I disagree. it should not be deleted or locked, that causes issues as well. It should however be moved to a place where really bad threads can go to die since there is nothing of any sort of value or information left here. We are now at the personal bashing / no facts / stage in its lifecycle. It is dead, give it a decent funeral and bury it. I suggest a new forum be created called "The Graveyard, where bad threads go when they die"
Mike

odell4o8 said:
WOW. treating violence not cool , dave must be about 6.4 weight about 230, i dont think i could pull this teeth or knock them out and i dont want to try. good luck with that task, your gonna need it, :cool:

The bigger they are the harder they fall my friend!

if he wants to act like he's in high school then he will be treated like he's in high school.

Nick,

Mike Licht said:
I suggest a new forum be created called "The Graveyard, where bad threads go when they die"
Mike

Ill call Bruce and see what he can do :wink: :biggrin:

WHY WOULD YOU MOVE THIS THREAD?
ISN'T THE LOUGE THE PLACE FOR
MEANINGLESS BANTER,AND HASN'T
THIS THREAD BEEN ABOUT MEANINGLESS
BANTER.OR IT WOULD HAVE STARTED IN
A TECHNICAL FORUM. :biggrin:

This thread seems to have taken a turn for the worse.
Unfortunately when you state an opinion about how you perceive someone's character and business practices instead of sticking to the original topic,you leave yourself open to all sorts of repercussions.
Beyond Dave's dislike for Jack's IC,I don't see any real reason for his repetitive
bashing of Jack.
Perhaps he can come out here and clear the air with ALL the reasons he feels a need to bash Jack?
Plenty of people like Jack and deal with him[I personally know guys who've spent tens of thousands with Jack and love dealing with him].
I've always dealt with Jack and have NEVER had a problem.
So what's the deal Dave?
Is this an organized vendetta between you and a few others to destroy Jack's rep and his dealings with the TR community or are you just fixated on Jack?
Let's hear the WHOLE story. :confused:

cdsttype said:
WHY WOULD YOU MOVE THIS THREAD?
ISN'T THE LOUGE THE PLACE FOR
MEANINGLESS BANTER,AND HASN'T
THIS THREAD BEEN ABOUT MEANINGLESS
BANTER.OR IT WOULD HAVE STARTED IN
A TECHNICAL FORUM. :biggrin:

Bill,
I agree with you and am fine with meaningless banter. But now we are past meaningless banter and on to personal attacks and threats of violence.
Mike

Mike Licht said:
Bill,
I agree with you and am fine with meaningless banter. But now we are past meaningless banter and on to personal attacks and threats of violence.
Mike
STILL amazing how many people keep on reading and making commets. just like stirring $hit , the more you stir it the more it stinks, i still like my BAperformance cooler, :smile:

I don't know the history between the folks involved, nor do I care. But it saddens me to see people that I look up to for their achievements and contributions in the community behave like pre-schooler's. I mean all of the name calling...my goodness. I know not everyone can get along but I think that people should still be able to respect one another regardless of their issues. If you don't have anything good to say about someone then just don't say anything. Alot of times it's better to take the high road and I wish somebody would do that.

DonnieShort said:
I don't know the history between the folks involved, nor do I care. But it saddens me to see people that I look up to for their achievements and contributions in the community behave like pre-schooler's. I mean all of the name calling...my goodness. I know not everyone can get along but I think that people should still be able to respect one another regardless of their issues. If you don't have anything good to say about someone then just don't say anything. Alot of times it's better to take the high road and I wish somebody would do that.

To be honest Donnie,I think Jack has maintained a pretty cool stance through all this despite all the bashing.
I can thnk of a few "revered" people who wouldn't be so restrained in a situation like this.
I guess he's "maturing". :D

I have been watching this thread for awhile and have had talked about it with my fellow admins Joe & Geoff and we all heve agreed that as long as you guys keep a cool head and followed the rules of this forum and this site as close as possible we would not interfere because we feel everyone here has a right to there thoughts and opinions ....BUT when it comes to personal threats , useless name calling or bashing of a member(s) , I will flex my internet muscles and start removing members from this forum or this site , I dont give a dam who or what you are , I also dont give a dam how anyone feels about my actions or selection of members I remove.

Jesse