Used G-Bodyparts.com stock location stretch intercooler - $400 shipped

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
This is one of the first of ten prototype stock location stretch intercoolers manufactured and sold by GBodyparts.com. The construction is identical in dimensions to the intercoolers they sell now, with the exception that the first prototype batch were made exactly 1/2" too narrow in width. As such, a half inch spacer was included to compensate for the distance between the body of the intercooler and the driver side bracket (see attached picture). Also, these prototypes were not polished and did not have a tag attached to the upper portion of the cooler in between the inlet/outlet pipes.

I will include everything including the blue 2" to 2 1/2" hose, two hose clamps, and all the associated hardware for installation. No pieces are missing or damaged. I made one small modification a while back: I ground some meat off of the passenger side lower bracket in order to allow clearance for a biggie oil filter.

These are currently going for $750 + shipping. If you are aren't concerned with cosmetics and can compromise with an arguably negligible decrease in performance over the newer units (due to the 1/2" smaller core width), then this unit is for you. Moreover, this unit will provide a small bit of turbo Buick history in that you'll own one of the first prototypes of the Gbodyparts.com intercoolers. I'm offering this beaut for $400 shipped.

PayPal: austinwiley@fairpoint.net

Attachments

• 100_0685 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    100_0685 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 497
No sir, it does not. It fit perfect in my car and I have used it for several years w/out any issues.

I will take it.

Send me a PM with your address, and will get a check off to you.

Sold to Tony (aka, "3.8L V-8 Killer") pending payment.

Nick, you have a PM.