New Front Mount Ic Sale

J

JCotton

The next generation IC has arrived!!! We are proud to announce our new line of front mount intercoolers are now available, our first unit to be released is packed with PROVEN performance enhancing design. First off, we have been supplying the turbo Buick community with intercoolers for over 5 years now, always utilizing the best available components. Nothing has changed in that area, we still refuse to compromise quality components and quality workmanship. Our biggest knock has been price...... because we fabricated every unit in house, in limited numbers, we were unable to achieve the pricing level to compete price wise with our new competitors this last 2 years. I could have used cheaper, inferior cores, cheaper hose and clamps, no way... not then and not now....... For those units we supplied our customers with, we know we gave them a better product at a fair price. TODAY THAT CHANGES!!!!! I WILL NOW OFFER THE BEST INTERCOOLER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY CAN BUY. NO COMPROMISE IN CORE QUALITY, NO COMPROMISE IN WORKMANSHIP, NO COMPROMISE IN HOSES AND CLAMPS, NO COMPROMISE IN OUR PRODUCT SUPPORT!!! THATS IT, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. BETTER PRODUCT, BETTER BUILT........ LOWER PRICE!!!!!!

For a limited time I will offer our new front mount intercooler for a price of:

$879.00 plus shipping

Here's what you get:

Our new Street\Strip IC kit, designed for the MILD street car to the WILD 9 second rocket ship. We designed this intercooler to be the the largest, most efficient, street friendly, ultimate IC on the market. This was a big task but the engineers at Cottons Performance were up to the task. We could have made this core any size we wanted. We have found that the thickness of this core (3.50") is as thick as you want to go on a street driven vehicle. The goal on any street driven Buick is to have as much intercooler as possible and yet, still maintain reasonable engine temps. The size of this core is ideal for this and is large enough to handle 900hp plus (aprox low 9.s in the 1/4). Our own personal mid 8 second TSO car has used one of these for many 8 second passes. Sound familiar....... hehe, it is the truth though... We've been using 3.5" thick cores since the beginning, over 5 years now, ON THE STREET!!! In hundreds of turbo Buicks, No overheating issues when used in a properly prepared and working cooling system....

1. core size: 28" wide x 17"tall x 3.5" thick

2. custom fabricated aluminum end tanks

3. cast aluminum 3" inlet and outlets

4. Turbonetics silicone hose

5. stainless steel t-bolt clamps

This is the official announcement for the release of our new line of IC's, watch for our newly redesigned Big Dawg Race IC coming soon. You won't be disappointed!!

CALL TODAY AND GET THE BEST IC YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY CAN BUY, NO CHEAP IMMITATIONS HERE!!!!

Whats the Mat temps like on a 9sec car? My Precsion front mount is giving me temps of 150 at the end of a pass. Are you looking for any test mules????? I would be happy to try her out.:D :D

Whats the Mat temps like on a 9sec car? My Precsion front mount is giving me temps of 150 at the end of a pass. Are you looking for any test mules????? I would be happy to try her out.:D :D

Good questions........ We had between 30 and 40 degree drop in temps at Bowling Green on a customers car.... As for the test mule, it's been on cars for the last year. It's just that now, we have finally settled on the fabrication of the units in bulk and can offer better pricing. Give me a call we'll be happy to send you one out today...at the sale price.... :cool:

As for pics, they're coming, had to remove a competitors IC from a car yesterday and get pics for comparison. I'll be posting dimensions and design soon...

Jack,
You are killing my wallet !!!!! I will be calling you for one after I get the rest of my parts installed.
Bryan

subscribed to thread..

lets see some pics of this monster intercooler , Jack

I would like to see some pics and some more data on Mat temps. I know you said temp drop from 30 to 40. But from what starting temp? Any logs you can send me? Please send them to mricketts@novellusgraphics.com
I would like to upgrade my cooler to keep my temps down, so any supporting data you may have would be greatly appreciated.

I'm getting there..... here's an installed picture, notice the fit.... I'll post up a few comparison pics tomorrow if time permits...

Attachments

• new ic.jpg
    new ic.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 520