Tested a BA Performance Intercooler today

Cheeseburger said:
I think its time to turn the page and move forward.......the old intercooler debate is getting just that.......old!
Plus i am getting tired of getting emails in regards to this thread! ;)

I couldn't agree more Mike,but this "dead horse" keeps escaping from the glue factory. :eek:

Otto
You really need to learn when to keep your mouth shut and go fast with class and dont be and ass:rolleyes: Install whatever parts you believe in and go fast,then people believe in you. Walk the walk and stop the talk i say :rolleyes: Im going to feel bad for posting this in the morning :eek:
Sorry my fingers made me do it :D

geno said:
Otto
You really need to learn when to keep your mouth shut and go fast with class and dont be and ass:rolleyes: Install whatever parts you believe in and go fast,then people believe in you. Walk the walk and stop the talk i say :rolleyes: Im going to feel bad for posting this in the morning :eek:
Sorry my fingers made me do it :D

A likely story......but true. :biggrin:

The Radius Kid said:
Okay,let me add this:
1. YOUR test proved that the BA IC added nothing to the performance of Jim's car.
The cooler temps did nothing for the car[I stated why earlier].
2.You don't like to start these threads in the
tech section where they would not be allowed to turn into a "Jack bashing fest".

You may think you're clever playing innocent and altruistic here,but your methods expose what you're really up to.
You're not the first person to help other racers[good on you],but when you precipitate this kind of crap,you show your other side.
Jack has helped lots of other racers at events and never asked for a cent for doing it.
He'll even warn you against wasting money on stuff you don't need.
That doesn't sound like a charleten [sp?] to me.
As far as I'm concerned,Jack's good people[judging by the sales response he's been getting lately,a lot of others agree].
I put Jack up there with Jim Rock,Jim Dotson,John Schmitt and a few others.
These guys are gentlemen and always willing to help.
The sport needs more guys like this,not a bunch of back biting snipers. :cool:
Whatever,It seems now there is an agenda to twist things to make me look like im something im not.Whatever, those who know me know better,Those that me learn the truth about me.Im sorry if bringing to light a product that I IN MY OPINION was s not working up to par to the public is bad.Next time i find a product that fits that description.Ill keep my mouth shut.Thats what a guy with class would do.
Dont post back and this thread will die here.I dont keep bringing it back up.Oh and GENO, go F yourself :D Bastad

Im sorry if bringing to light a product that I IN MY OPINION was s not working up to par to the public is bad

It's about time Otto...... it only took 6 months, 3 Bulletin Boards, and multiple threads for you to publicly admit there was an agenda.... what's funny is the number of customers that used my IC from the beginning didn't have a problem AND ran faster than you. No matter how contradicting any info was to your findings it was discounted... Now that you have stated your opinion and I have stated mine, can we truly move on and let this die?

If so, I will consider your offer :
And for the record,I still dont have a problem with you and would love to buy you dinner sometime.

Seems like one guy the "Top Gun" slinging mud and of coarse when it hit the fan....he hasnt posted in 3 pages.

JCotton said:
It's about time Otto...... it only took 6 months, 3 Bulletin Boards, and multiple threads for you to publicly admit there was an agenda.... what's funny is the number of customers that used my IC from the beginning didn't have a problem AND ran faster than you. No matter how contradicting any info was to your findings it was discounted... Now that you have stated your opinion and I have stated mine, can we truly move on and let this die?

If so, I will consider your offer :
Stop twisting Jack,This was not an agenda,I dont wnat to get into the fact that most people before all this crap went down never paid attention to MAT,so if you didnt check mats you would not have any idea.I am curious how many people ran faster than i did,besides yourself with it.In my eyes my info was never discounted,not a bit.I guessing by this you mean that all this data i have ever talked about was made up out of thin air??????

Ohh ya, Since you been saying how much this has helped your business,Your buying dinner if we get together :biggrin:

Don't I remember way back in this chain of posts that someone found a post from Cal stating that MAT's don't matter and not to look at them (Cal's post referred to was a few years ago, if memory serves me right). Why were they not important then and critically important now?

KLHAMMETT said:
Ohh ya, Since you been saying how much this has helped your business,Your buying dinner if we get together :biggrin:

Na nananana..... don't be flip floppin again, it's in black and white, you offered to buy dinner......... if I can't change my mind sometimes due to circumstances changing, you should not be able to. ;) ;)

Night Train said:
Don't I remember way back in this chain of posts that someone found a post from Cal stating that MAT's don't matter and not to look at them (Cal's post referred to was a few years ago, if memory serves me right). Why were they not important then and critically important now?

I am ASSuming he was talking about a stock ECM/MAF car.

mats

i dont know what cal posted about mats, but back in 03 at the **** nats he was working on the program in my old fel pro [tuning the car] and he quoted that the mats were really high, i made another pass down the track and he looked at the program again he said your mats are really high. he said he would add more fuel and try again so we did, another pass still high, the mats were over a 100 degrees hotter than his was, my egt was 1650 degrees 25 lbs boost with a pte 88 turbo, just a old slo legal tso car, :cool: i will not post the results of testing of the mats on my Baperformance intercooler that way no one will get upset and beat up on otto,

JCotton said:
Na nananana..... don't be flip floppin again, it's in black and white, you offered to buy dinner......... if I can't change my mind sometimes due to circumstances changing, you should not be able to. ;) ;)
I just got a big raise anyway,So im buying, Was enough to even buy a Brand new Duramax! :D

KLHAMMETT said:
I just got a big raise anyway,So im buying, Was enough to even buy a Brand new Duramax! :D

Must be nice, i was doing better when i was 22 years old then now........company closing and now with the new job guys get laid off all the time, time for me to move to the states???
Oh sorry to throw this off topic, back to intercoolers....... :eek: