Taking a risk here!

Well the 94 Ferd 350 turbo diesel is giving me fits right now getting the turbo off so I can fix the oil leak but the head job on the 2000 Montana heads are in the shop waiting to find out if they're ok. I just picked up an account with a local used car dealer so I have an engine to install next week.:biggrin:

Well the 94 Ferd 350 turbo diesel is giving me fits right now getting the turbo off so I can fix the oil leak but the head job on the 2000 Montana heads are in the shop waiting to find out if they're ok. I just picked up an account with a local used car dealer so I have an engine to install next week.:biggrin:

lincoln, and mercury sent...:biggrin:

good luck charlie

your one hell of a nice guy and know your stuff just by the conversation we had over dinner that one time with my wife. i have no doubt you'll do just fine and if i need work done, you better believe i'll look you up. only thing about my car is within the last 1.5-2 yrs i've had it i've put less then 10K on it so it doesn't get driven much. the wife was like why don;t you just sell it, it's just sitting there, i thought i was gonna have to find a divorce attorney. she knows i love that car and i'm sure she was playing but if you hear about me going off and getting arrested then you know why. I know of a few things in my life you don't mess with and one is my GN.

LOL Thanks Ant. BTW there's a muscle car shootout at Ennis this weekend if you're interested. Sunday from 8 to 5 and I'm gonna try and make it this time. Several guys are going to bring their cars out so I'm looking foward to meeting them.

ennnis shootout

i may try and make that, got my youngest son this weekend and he may enjoy it. is it both sat and sun or ? and cover?

dang it's sunday

that's the wife's day off, i may try and squeeze that in but doubt she'll like it. i'd take my car but i need to get it inspected. it ran out last month. Of course since i'm a nice guy i usually spend it with her.

Well if she goes for it there should be some "racing widows" there that she can comiserate with.:biggrin:

i'll try and make it

she's usually pretty cool about that stuff but the last few weekends we've done what i've wanted to do. i already mentioned it but we'll see plus how i feel, been working out and walking alot and it's been taking it's toll on me.

LOL Thanks Ant. BTW there's a muscle car shootout at Ennis this weekend if you're interested. Sunday from 8 to 5 and I'm gonna try and make it this time. Several guys are going to bring their cars out so I'm looking foward to meeting them.

Aren't you suppose to be working on Sunday????:eek:
:biggrin:

Aren't you suppose to be working on Sunday????:eek:
:biggrin:

Well I picked up a local used car lot as a client so I probably will be working on Sunday.:mad: If I can get the engine done for them then I can go to the races and meet a few of the guys.:cool:

not the response i was looking for... but i probably deserve it... :biggrin:

Well I don't try to insult anyone but once in a while you hit a nerve kid.:biggrin:

Well I picked up a local used car lot as a client so I probably will be working on Sunday.:mad: If I can get the engine done for them then I can go to the races and meet a few of the guys.:cool:

Well I don't try to insult anyone but once in a while you hit a nerve kid.:biggrin:

ahhh your fun to e-mess with;), ahhh youve got a PM...

Good to hear
BUT
You know those used car guys :eek:Don't give them TOO much of a credit line or your but will be hurting LOL:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good to hear
BUT
You know those used car guys :eek:Don't give them TOO much of a credit line or your but will be hurting LOL:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Their COD David.:biggrin: If they don't come up with the cash then they don't get the vehicle.:eek::biggrin: