Support me in my quest to find a cure for MS

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide
Whats up guy's,

I find it hard asking someone to make a donation. I guess we all do. But, today I’m writing to you about a cause that’s important to me and a cause that I know you will want to support. I will join thousands of local cyclists to ride May 3 and 4, 2008, 150 miles in Zimmerman MS Bike Presented by Wachovia for the Multiple Sclerosis.

Multiple sclerosis (or MS) is a chronic, often disabling disease that attacks the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).Each week, 200 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. This diagnosis dramatically changes the lives of those with MS and their families. The MS150 hopes to raise more than $1 million in the effort to fight MS. Together: you, my fellow cyclists and I will make an undeniable impact on international research to find a cure for MS and on local programs and services to improve the daily lives of those with MS.

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. Click here to make a donation to this great cause, here is a link to my participation center.

https://secure2.convio.net/nmss/site/Donation2?idb=890940622&df_id=17080&FR_ID=8361&PROXY_ID=2014557&PROXY_TYPE=20&17080.donation=form1
or
www.nationalmssociety.orgTR

Thanks
Alan Nodar