Support me in the 2009 MS150!

Im less than $500 away from meeting my goal!

Sadly, my team is in 2nd place, almost $12,000 behind. One of the teams from last year lured away a lot of our riders with free beer after the rides so we're really having to hunker down with the donations if we want to win for an unprecedented 4th year in a row.

Got a Tuesday morning update for us?

Got a Tuesday morning update for us?

My team, The Selma Cyclepaths has fallen back to 3rd place by a few hundred dollars. We're now about $14,000 behind the #1 team. I know we're holding some funds back.. we always do but we're not holding back that kind of loot.

Im still about $500 away from my fund raising goal.

If anyone feels like helping out my efforts, please use the link in my first post. Any amount would be appreciated.

Bump!

I dropped off $30 today at BWR for Jay and I DONT HAVE A JOB. I'm sure some of you guys can donate something. On a side note I wish he was biking for the lung cancer foundation, because thats something i'll be needing one day :rolleyes:.

Nice talking to you today Jay, I'll be back one of these days :cool:.

The shame has set in. If DailyDrifter with no job can pony up; I should too.

I’ve got a job; so my donation is now doubled.

My wife (who’s smarter; and has a better job) will get the Rosewood Foundation to match that.

$280 away from goal! Come on, guys! Help a brother out!

Still $280.. late night bump.. come on, fellas!

Im down to the final hours before the ride. Donations can be made through Oct 5. My team has closed the lead down to about $7000.00. Anyone that can donate, it would be appreciated. I know times are tough but Ive had no problems raising $1500 or so the past two years for each ride. I commited to $1000, if you can help me out, thanks :)

Come on guys! Just $5 bucks a piece from less than a hundred of us can get him over the line...

Day 1 is in the books. 100 miles, 18.6mph average. Still not too late to make some donations!

I just got the paperwork; and the Rosewood Foundation will match my donation.

Jay: Let me know where to send this so MS can process it and get it back to Rosewood.

Thanks,

Joe

I just got the paperwork; and the Rosewood Foundation will match my donation.

Jay: Let me know where to send this so MS can process it and get it back to Rosewood.

Thanks,

Joe

Ive emailed the Eastern NC MS Society and asked where the forms need to go and to whose attention. As soon as I hear back, Ill drop you a PM with the details.

Thanks so much, Joe!