Total Frivolity

Just in case anybody is interested, the Betas have been getting wrung out. My kid went and got himself a girlfriend, so I have been getting more seat time than him, but he is really getting hard to keep up with. Have done lots of trail riding plus a couple MX events. I ride the plus 40C events and do Ok. The suspension is soft for MX but so what. Who knew a dirt bike could invoke such passion at 55. If you think you may want to get back into dirt bikes, don't think.

I'll stick to four wheels, but good for you!

I'm glad you found something you can both share.

My son and I have an on and off relationship. I wish we could find some common ground, though as he gets older, he is beginning to see things in a similar perspective as me.

That's encouraging.

Still addicted, getting ready for some winter maintenance. Actually considering an Ohlins TTX front and rear upgrade, not that it would make me faster, but looking for something to soak up the square hits better, and if it adds to the fun factor then well worth the money. I have done some tuning of the stock suspension and it is pretty good, but I am getting to old to spend time experimenting, feel like I am running out of time. Also, in the event that anybody is interested I dropped about 30 lbs since last year, mainly through eating habits. I only eat in a 6 hour window, and cut out processed stuff. Made a good difference on the dirt bike.
1703378356387.png