Stupid Things Others Do!

I DRIVE SLOW IN THE ULTRA FAST LANE WHILE EVERY1 BEHIND GOES INSANE.. I'M AN A$$HOLE.. OOLLEEE OOOO-Dennis Leary:biggrin:

Trucks in middle lane im in the left lane. Moron ahead just paces ahead of truck almost riding right in front of him.. BUT IN THE PASSING LANE!! Leaving me to only ride along next to truck. I don't want to know what the result is of a truck blowout and a TR.. or ppl honk for you to speed up and when you do they're still going same speed as before. Ppl that cut you off in such a small space you have no choice to stop bc it would be a 20 car pile up.

Trucks drive in the middle lane in city limits to avoid the merging on-ramp traffic. Moving an 80' truck over a lane at speed in traffic because the people on the ramp can't figure out to get up to "highway speed" while merging yields much worse accident probability.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. Truck is fine its the guy ahead of me in left/passing lane that's just driving pretty much next to truck. Basically not letting others get a chance to pass and ride bn truck and divider:eek:

People on bicycles period.

We spend millions to make bike paths and they still think they can keep up with cars and ride right down the middle of the road.

The city then spends hundreds of thousands more to change streets and add bike lanes as large as car lanes and they still ride in the street even after the street has been reduced to one lane to accomodate them.

They never stop for red lights or signs and get pissed at you if you almost hit them.

Plain and simple, I think the cops should be enforcing laws on bikes as they are bound by the same laws as vehicles. If bikes got tickets maybe then they would shape up and be off the road. :mad:

OK seriously...does everyone have this problem where they are from???

Here in the Los Angeles area, it has suddenly become very in vogue to ride bikes everywhere, it must be some eco-thing or whatever. But now its crazy...there are just bikes everywhere now, and they often travel in big packs and take up all kinds of space on the road!

And this is not the typical raced-out road bike crews that go for long rides through Orange County on Sunday morning, its like teenagers and twenty-somethings (usually dressed like hipsters) and its going on every day, at all hours of the day, all over the road, totally discourteous to drivers. Is this just a SoCal thing???

People on bikes act like pedestrians when its convenient to be a pedestrian (i.e. gaining the right-of-way), but like vehicles when its convenient to be vehicles (i.e. turning in intersections, riding in traffic) And they can ride in the roadway, but if you hit one its treated like hitting a pedestrian instead of a vehicle! What a BS double standard!!! Totally shouldn't be legal, and it drives me NUTS :mad:

1 people that just HAVE to pull into the middle of the intersection while traffic is stopped so they can sit there and block all foward progress by anyone else until their light turns so the can get out of the intersection.
2 people that cannot read MERGE without with out stopping to look for oncoming traffic.
3 anyone who feels it is their civic duty to make sure no one goes faster than the speed limit in the hammer lane by sitting there doing 2mph under.

people that drive 15mph below the speed limit just because the road is a little damp..
but they only do it when i'm in a hurry and trying to not be late for work..

The city that can't seem to get people out to adjust the traffic lights; can't get them in sync so traffic can flow steady through town; some that stay red far too long, in fact the one on the street to my local store stays red for so long i run it at 2am - 5am in the morning with no traffic not a single car in sight for atleast 2 minutes and counting.:mad:

People who plant bushes / shrubs and signs so close to the street corners or store exits that you can't see the oncoming traffic to see if it's safe to pull out. :mad: dumb dumb dumb!

People who think they have to swing the front end of their car over in the opposite direction to make a turn, and if you happen to be beside them they almost hit you in the side.Where in the hell did they learn that stupid chit!!! dumb dumb dumb!

People who try to drive with a cell phone held up to their ear and you have to dodge them when they're not paying attention to their driving. If a call is that important they need to pull over and talk and not put other people in danger. :mad: dumb dumb dumb!

The stores that have employees that aim the water sprinkler on the sidewalk or road,like they need watering.

Since most of you guys don't live in rural Texas I've got a few myself. Being a farming area the main road from my hose to town is fairly wide. Farming equiptment will go right down the road with the harvester nose on them. A 35 foot wide implement should never be allowed on the road with the nose on it!:mad:

Or, since Highway 22 is designated as an oversized load route all kinds of equipment is brought through the town square. Ever see a trailer that has to be steered from the cab, middle, and rear? This is a common occurance and it can be anything from a boat (not kidding) to drilling rig.:eek:

How about

All the above !!!! I have a low tolerance for ignorance. Maybe that's why I hate myself sometimes.

Oh yeah the landscapers blowing dirt out to the street as you drive by with clean car.

Or people that throw snow back out into the street. You guys down south don't have that problem.:mad:

How about after you just clear the entry way into your driveway, only to have it blocked again when the plow drives by?

People on bicycles period.

We spend millions to make bike paths and they still think they can keep up with cars and ride right down the middle of the road.

The city then spends hundreds of thousands more to change streets and add bike lanes as large as car lanes and they still ride in the street even after the street has been reduced to one lane to accomodate them.

They never stop for red lights or signs and get pissed at you if you almost hit them.

Plain and simple, I think the cops should be enforcing laws on bikes as they are bound by the same laws as vehicles. If bikes got tickets maybe then they would shape up and be off the road. :mad:

What about runners? I was driving down a neighborhood street to see a guy running at me. He was also running around the parked cars too. The sidewalk was perfectly clear......:mad:

People in general annoy me. High beams at night take the cake for me tho. I just wanna drive accross the highway and smash their head with a brick.

Since most of you guys don't live in rural Texas I've got a few myself. Being a farming area the main road from my hose to town is fairly wide. Farming equiptment will go right down the road with the harvester nose on them. A 35 foot wide implement should never be allowed on the road with the nose on it!:mad:

Or, since Highway 22 is designated as an oversized load route all kinds of equipment is brought through the town square. Ever see a trailer that has to be steered from the cab, middle, and rear? This is a common occurance and it can be anything from a boat (not kidding) to drilling rig.:eek:

O we get that here too:mad: Everything is supposed to stop for a damn tractor on the road.

People that stop at an EZ pass lane :rolleyes:
or
The little old fart that darts out on you and does under the speed limit. :mad:
or
People that pull up to gas pumps and park there to go in and buy something other than gas!:mad:

What really grind my gears is when people think " THEIR MECHANIC" can fix and tune a Turbo Buick. Never owned one or even worked on one in years but if he can make a SBC haul azz then he's all knowing!:rolleyes:

Here are a few that quickly come to mind.

You go to a movie purposely sit away from people and just as it starts two talkative kids sit near you.....

With bans on smoking you now have people huddled around the exterior door smoking and it filters into the building anyhow.

Person sneezes in your direction......

Woman who drench themselves in perfume.....

Construction areas where they have plenty of warning to merge into the proper single lane yet people seem bent on racing ahead to beat you out. Some truckers have gotten smart and blocked the lane prior to where they have to merge.

The few on those rice rocket bikes that believe they are invinceable weaving in out and of traffic.....someone needs to explain to them what can happen if they mess up against an 80,000 lb tractor trailer.....usually have their license plate bent up so its not readable.

Sitting at a traffic lite and the kid in the other lane has his radio up so loud chances are he wiil be deaf by the time they turn 30.

Going for a nice meal and having a screaming kid at the table next to you.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

fun thread here i go.while riding a bicycle properly,unattentive idiots texting or talking and going over the white and double yellow lines:rolleyes:.people who think tennis courts,basketball courts,or anything public is the perfect place to take their animals to the bathroom.people who think the world owes them a liveing and feel they are entitled to whatever or whomever they can screw over for it.selfish people who cant look past themselves.wow i feel better good thread;)