Street outlaws

Dusty, is there still talk of Tuff Enuff behind the scenes, or is he essentially a forgone conclusion at this point...?

I've never heard anyone mention his name.

I do think it's funny when the OKC guys always complained when someone showed up with a pro mod or chassis car to run them. Now most of them have ran out and built gutted out chassis cars to run on the street.

Dusty, I had the show recorded and just watched it a few minutes ago. I said to my wife, hey I know Dusty Bradford I bought my converter from him he's going to smash that Maverick. It was still very cool seeing you on TV and nice to hear the inside scoop. I guess they need to stack the deck or they wouldn't have a very good show if they always lost.

Do you think they'll have you on again?

Dusty, I had the show recorded and just watched it a few minutes ago. I said to my wife, hey I know Dusty Bradford I bought my converter from him he's going to smash that Maverick. It was still very cool seeing you on TV and nice to hear the inside scoop. I guess they need to stack the deck or they wouldn't have a very good show if they always lost.

Do you think they'll have you on again?
That's one thing that didn't make the show. I told them if it was that close of a race on my very 1st street pass what do you think will happen if I had time to prepare.

I'm not sure they'll do it again. We have invited them to a local track but haven't gotten a firm answer yet. I can go back and run Bobby on the road anytime I want but it's a lot of work to change the car from track to street. I'd need a good month to make the changes and test to get it right and I don't have an opening in my race schedule to set that much time aside just for that. Frankly I'm not worried about it. He's a street racer, I'm a track racer.

That's one thing that didn't make the show. I told them if it was that close of a race on my very 1st street pass what do you think will happen if I had time to prepare.

I'm not sure they'll do it again. We have invited them to a local track but haven't gotten a firm answer yet. I can go back and run Bobby on the road anytime I want but it's a lot of work to change the car from track to street. I'd need a good month to make the changes and test to get it right and I don't have an opening in my race schedule to set that much time aside just for that. Frankly I'm not worried about it. He's a street racer, I'm a track racer.

Well, either way I was rooting for you. I have to admit, a really big part of me wishes you had the time to get your car street ready,

Well, either way I was rooting for you. I have to admit, a really big part of me wishes you had the time to get your car street ready,

Thanks. I'm sure we will run up on each other again though. I am considering some no prep racing and those guys run some of those events.

I've never heard anyone mention his name.

I do think it's funny when the OKC guys always complained when someone showed up with a pro mod or chassis car to run them. Now most of them have ran out and built gutted out chassis cars to run on the street.

Dusty, just seen it on Discovery. It was nice to finally put a face with the user ID. I recorded it using my i-phone facing the flat screen then uploaded it to youtube for the guys here to enjoy. Couldn't tell I was holding the phone slightly off, but it came out okay for a quick video. Enjoy guys... :)

That guy has about the goofiest excuse for a "beard" that I've ever seen. WTH? :ROFLMAO:

Dusty, just seen it on Discovery. It was nice to finally put a face with the user ID. I recorded it using my i-phone facing the flat screen then uploaded it to youtube for the guys here to enjoy. Couldn't tell I was holding the phone slightly off, but it came out okay for a quick video. Enjoy guys... :)

Not a bad job with the video!!