Steelers

dragonational

That Guy
I just figured that i would see about the opinions of everyone. I will probably be flamed for this but in my opinion the Steelers are the BEST football team this year and will win the superbowl. What are you opinions. Harry

Agree except.... I don't think a rookie QB can pull off a win in the SB. If he does he would be the first but at this point I doubt it.

We will find out in 6 days :D

Personally I like both teams.

Back in the early 70's the STEEL curtian teams were Fun to watch.

I remember the Patsy's floundering in Schaffer staduim (What a dump). You had to take a wizz in the sinks because of lack of johnny's :eek:
I saw a game in early 70's when I think more Bills fans came down to foxboro than Pats fans in the OJ JUICE SIMPSON years.
OJ made corey dillon look like prima donna that day.

I was at the famous Miami snow game when they cleaned off the wrong section for the kicker LOL! Don Shula was still pizzed.

I was at the final Monday night game vs steeler when the NFL or ABC banned the pats from being on monday night football due to so many fights in the stands.

ERR the crappy old days :(

Did ya'll watch the game this past Sun? Pittsburgh should not even be still alive. The jets blew 2 good FG chances. The rookie QB looked like a rookie and I think he will look even worse when he has to play catchup which what I expect he will have to do against New England.

I think it will be New England and Philly in the SB with a repeat by Tom Brady & Co.

Sully

Steelers Run all over the Pats again...(Score 24-17 Steelers)...Already proven they cant stop a Staley/Bettis combo....To the Tune of 200 yards there last meeting.....Roethlisberger doesnt have to throw more than 22 or so passes...he will have a good completion rate in this game(Like the last)...The pats will try there hardest to flood the line and stop the run....(Dont think it will happen)..It will open up the field for the steeler receivers....

Dont get me wrong....Belichick is a defensive master,He has more than proven his ability to stop the passing game...(IE:Warner,Manning,)....But not the run.. what can you do when the other team says we are coming straight at you....Stop us if you can..And you have those 2 giant running backs pounding you all game...Thats what they did the first game...And the pats had absolutely no answer for it.They couldnt even slow down...let alone stop the run!!!

I think it will be a great game...Low scoring And a defensive struggle.Special teams and defense are going to win this game..

Just my opinion..:D

Oh...And as far as the Jets game....They lost that because there offense couldnt do crapola against the steeler defense...A 47 yard FG on Grass is no chip shot...They should of won the game on the 2nd kick...But hey..Thats Football..

id love nothing more than to see pittsburgh roll over the patsies. however its gonna be a tough game for both teams. pitsburgh hands down best defense, best offensive line, running back combo, great receivers among other things. can they get it done with big ben in there? they have a hell of a better chance with ben than with maddox. lets go steelers:D :D

The pats D also couldnt stop league MVP Peyton Manning the record setting touchdown scoring machine. :rolleyes:

Last time around pats lacked one Corey Dillon, Brady had one of the worst games of his carreer, and steelers played one of their best. Pats are so much more experienced and have been proven in the post season. Roethlisberger is still a rookie and as seen last week vs. NYJ cant hack it in Jan.

Pats over Eagles in a good superbowl game.

Originally posted by turbobuickman
The pats D also couldnt stop league MVP Peyton Manning the record setting touchdown scoring machine. :rolleyes:

Last time around pats lacked one Corey Dillon, Brady had one of the worst games of his career, and steelers played one of their best. Pats are so much more experienced and have been proven in the post season. Roethlisberger is still a rookie and as seen last week vs. NYJ cant hack it in Jan.

Pats over Eagles in a good superbowl game.

Read line about Belichick being a master at stopping the Pass...:rolleyes:

Have no Idea how Corey Dillon would help there D stop the Run.....Brady still threw for almost 300yds in the first game vs the Steelers(Worst Game Huh???)I think he threw for about 144 in the last game....Less then Roethlisbergers 180...Funny Huh???I think that would qualify as his worst game.

Well...I guess we will see,It should be a tough game.And Im looking foward to watching them kill each other....:D

Ben had to get the playoff gitters out now he is ready to go !!
The pats are good but they can't get by the BURG. look for the superbowl of PA !!:D

I think that alot of people are going to eat there words about big ben the guy has taken this pittsburgh team to 15 straight wins! That has got to say something about him. Its Pittsburghs year this year and if they lose the big one again then they better look for a coach that can get it done in the post. I like the way Bill coaches but he goes conservative in the post and it really ticks me off. I love my Steelers and the are going all the way. GO STEELERS.

Yes 15 wins speaks for itself. Both teams face the "That was then, this is now" look. Las Vegas line is Pats by 3. The problem the Steelers have as did Indy is they are not playing the Patriots, they are playing arguably the best coach ever, Bill Belichick. X's and O's scheming and play calling allowed the Pats to stuff it down the Colts throat. The media pandered to the Colts offense the whole week prior and NE kept their mouths shut. Think Vanderjack (sp) has much to say right now?:D

I will be pulling for the Steelers but Tom Brady has yet to lose a playoff game - I believe his record in the playoffs is 7-0.

he was called other things but he has quietly slipped away waiting for next season:D

Originally posted by dragonational
I just figured that i would see about the opinions of everyone. I will probably be flamed for this but in my opinion the Steelers are the BEST football team this year and will win the superbowl. What are you opinions. Harry

Who do you think will win the presidential election....you liking Kerry still?