Steelers

Today, both the Steelers and Falcons announced that they are not going to Disney World.

I'll stick with what I said - the Colts are better than the Pats and Bill knows it.

based on what? The Pats have beat Indy inside and outside so there must be some compelling info that can back up that belief

Based on the fact it seems to bring all the whiners out of the woodwork. Must be touching a nerve.

Next year, when the Colts secure home field and crush the Pats, the Pats will be just a misty memory. In fact, the Eagles may beat the Colts to the punch.

strike

:D

Originally posted by strikeeagle
Based on the fact it seems to bring all the whiners out of the woodwork. Must be touching a nerve...

I really don't understand your logic :confused:

The Patriots are going to the Super Bowl... Indy is not. Where is the confusion here? The Steelers got their asses kicked and the Pat's were the better team, I can admit that.. Why can't you?

Your blind devotion is distorting your sense of reality ;)

Besides, anybody who thought the Steelers were going to beat the Pats doesn't deserve a vote. Especially appreciating the Steelers SHOULD have lost to the Jets.

The Steelers will NEVER win anything under Cowher - too small a thinker...

strike

patriots are a better team than the colts,as for the steelers? well they did get there asses handed to them,but any team that turns the ball over 4 times is gonna get there asses handed to them.the talent on the steelers is better thyan the patriots but heart is at question along with coaching.:mad: :D

I haven't followed football much this year, but must admit, the PATS look pretty awesome. Colts and Steelers are great teams but seemed not be a problem. I'll be rooting for the Eagles. For sure, the Eagles will have to play their best game of the season to win. ;)

C'mon Strike, you're still sore about "The Tuck"! You sound like Phil Simms here! J/K. If the Eagles play their best it will be a good game as the Pats played their best in the last two. The well most likely will not run dry with Bill at the wheel.

HOWIE CARR! [/B]

LOL I loved listening to Howie RIP the Mass politicans. Is he still on. Goodness I don't miss Mass one IOTA.

12 Days to SB SUNDAY then we will know who is the BEST.

Colts are only better then the pats on paper and thats about it. In the words of troy brown "were just a bunch of 4,5,6 rounders"

Originally posted by turbobuickman
Ward cried a river during a post-game interview. That good enough?

Ya i saw that recently. Man i feel bad for him, I mean DAM!

Yes, that's it! It all started with THE TUCK! Or, was it THE INTENT TO TUCK? I never did understand that rule. BTW, I saw lots of TUCKS or INTENTS this year that were ruled fumbles and interceptions.

Hey I don't want to hear that 4th, 5th, and 6th round crap. Every team works to the same salary cap. When the guy gives his paycheck back let us know.

The hit on Stokley was a personal foul.

Levens did not cross the goal line. He was stopped cold at the 2 and the whistle should have blown.

The officials are nadless.

strike

Originally posted by strikeeagle
Besides, anybody who thought the Steelers were going to beat the Pats doesn't deserve a vote. Especially appreciating the Steelers SHOULD have lost to the Jets.

The Steelers will NEVER win anything under Cowher - too small a thinker...

strike

The Colts had home field before and still lost to the Pats.

Now you know what it is to be a Red Sox fan.

:eek:

Ever notice how the Mets win every first year Buick comes out with an intercooled turbo car?

The Colts spent and will continue to spend (in large part thanks to Peyton's new contract) all their money on offense. That's a strategy you can poke holes in all day long.

Bill will collapse next week from lack of sleep, coach the Super Bowl from his bed in the ICU.

strike

The hit on Stokley was a personal foul.

IF Stokely DIDN'T pull up which he did if you watch the reply closely. One penalty would meant nothing in that game

LOL I loved listening to Howie RIP the Mass politicans. Is he still on. Goodness I don't miss Mass one IOTA.

Yeah he is still on and going strong. The politicians here in this whack state give Howie PLENTY to talk about!