ARE YOU KIDDING ME

T-type Jones

I just saw probably the worst Car Countdown EVER, on YouTube. I know everybody is entitled to there own opinion, but this one's opinion is ridiculous. the title of the video is "The 10 Best Muscle Cars of the 1980s

Yep, lame video. People tore him up pretty good in the comment section. My favorite comment was "This list was compiled after someone ate a ton of pot laced gummies. What a mess!!"

This was proof that anyone who doesn't have a clue about cars can still make a video about cars. 🤣

Yep, lame video. People tore him up pretty good in the comment section. My favorite comment was "This list was compiled after someone ate a ton of pot laced gummies. What a mess!!"

This was proof that anyone who doesn't have a clue about cars can still make a video about cars. 🤣
Did you see the one he did on cars of the 70s...Damn how do you totally forget about the Buick GSX, or the 440 Magnum 6 pack Charger, or the Boss 429 Mustang...Not to mention he gives the #1 to the Mustang Mack One with a 327 Engine...Is that a Chevy