Steelers

Originally posted by 19TTA89
Steelers Run all over the Pats again...(Score 24-17 Steelers)...Already proven they cant stop a Staley/Bettis combo....To the Tune of 200 yards there last meeting.....Roethlisberger doesnt have to throw more than 22 or so passes...he will have a good completion rate in this game(Like the last)...The pats will try there hardest to flood the line and stop the run....(Dont think it will happen)..It will open up the field for the steeler receivers....

Dont get me wrong....Belichick is a defensive master,He has more than proven his ability to stop the passing game...(IE:Warner,Manning,)....But not the run.. what can you do when the other team says we are coming straight at you....Stop us if you can..And you have those 2 giant running backs pounding you all game...Thats what they did the first game...And the pats had absolutely no answer for it.They couldnt even slow down...let alone stop the run!!!

I think it will be a great game...Low scoring And a defensive struggle.Special teams and defense are going to win this game..

Just my opinion..:D

Oh...And as far as the Jets game....They lost that because there offense couldnt do crapola against the steeler defense...A 47 yard FG on Grass is no chip shot...They should of won the game on the 2nd kick...But hey..Thats Football..

When they run right at you...you send in the Bruschi. :D

The Pats had a BAD game the first time against Pitt....nothing Pitt did...it was just one of those days. WE'll see this time.

Originally posted by BlownZ
When they run right at you...you send in the Bruschi. :D

The Pats had a BAD game the first time against Pitt....nothing Pitt did...it was just one of those days. WE'll see this time.
Easy when the game is 3/4 over....:rolleyes: Didnt see any of your great predictions before the game started....

Yeah they had a bad game alright...It was called Bettis and Staley...

Dont see Bruschi doing much of anything...Or Dillon for that matter!!

Easy when the game is 3/4 over....:rolleyes: Didnt see any of your great predictions before the game started....

Yeah they had a bad game alright...It was called Bettis and Staley...

Dont see Bruschi doing much of anything...Or Dillon for that matter!!

You don't see Bruschi because the offense has been on the field so much.

:eek:

I predict the Eagles will beat the falcons...In pretty much an Eagle Rout!!!:D

Wanna bet?

:D

Besides...I am not predicting as much as I am celebrating...so quit crying. Pats rule....again...or should I say still.....ok let's settle on both.

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Did ya'll watch the game this past Sun? Pittsburgh should not even be still alive. The jets blew 2 good FG chances. The rookie QB looked like a rookie and I think he will look even worse when he has to play catchup which what I expect he will have to do against New England.

I think it will be New England and Philly in the SB with a repeat by Tom Brady & Co.

Sully

Damn.... almost like I have a crystal ball. :D

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Damn.... almost like I have a crystal ball. :D

Crystal ball or the common sense to know that the Pats are far better than the Steelers and that playoff football is a lot for a rookie QB to digest.

Steel curtain? I dont think so. Scoring 41 points on the statistical best defense one week after holding the best offense to 3 is a statement! Dont bet against the pats in the superbowl steelers fans :eek:

Steelers got there a$$es handed to them. On the bright side....................E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the way this year.:D

Originally posted by dragonational
I just figured that i would see about the opinions of everyone. I will probably be flamed for this but in my opinion the Steelers are the BEST football team this year and will win the superbowl. What are you opinions. Harry

CONSIDER THIS A FLAME :D PATRIOTS MELT STEEL

It's funny first the pats stop the best offense this year then they score 41 points against the best defense.

WHEN WILL ON THE NATIONAL PEOPLE FINALLY SEE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEVER!!!!!

I really was hoping to see cower cry last night but oh well....

I heard Belichick INTENTIONALLY lost in Pittsburg during the regular season, just so he didn't have to play in a blizzard during the playoffs, and thus could run the score up. He TRULY is a GENIUS...

strike

y26,

The weather stopped the Colts, not the Pats. Shame on the Colts for allowing the Pats to drag them to NE during a blizzard. Gotta have the home field to avoid that.

The great thing about the NFL is that most times, every game counts. Although the Eagles did take 1/2 season off this year.

strike

Originally posted by strikeeagle
y26,

The weather stopped the Colts, not the Pats. Shame on the Colts for allowing the Pats to drag them to NE during a blizzard. Gotta have the home field to avoid that.

The great thing about the NFL is that most times, every game counts. Although the Eagles did take 1/2 season off this year.

strike

Strike....quit trying to pass that junk...cause nobody is buying it.

Indy lost to the Pats in September when the weather was fine in NE.

Indy lost to the Pats at home for crying out loud in their precious dome last year or the year before...I forget.

Face it...when the most powerful offense in the league can only score 3 points....it isn't due to a light snow flurry and some mildly cold temperatures.

The first step on the road to recovery is to admit that you have a problem.

Originally posted by y26
It's funny first the pats stop the best offense this year then they score 41 points against the best defense.

WHEN WILL ON THE NATIONAL PEOPLE FINALLY SEE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEVER!!!!!

I really was hoping to see cower cry last night but oh well....

Ward cried a river during a post-game interview. That good enough?

Originally posted by strikeeagle

The weather stopped the Colts, not the Pats.

Oh please. Give credit where credit is due. The Pats are a great team.

Not to mention Manning CANNOT win a big game in the playoffs. He can set all the regular season records he wants, it doesn't help you get any closer to a ring. The man has what? 3 or 4 playoff wins in his career(not sure but I know it's not a lot).

Must really suck to be Steelers fan right now. Putting your faith in a rookie QB. The kid will be good but he's as good as his running game. He's in a great "system". He had to throw the ball on Sunday and look what happened?

The ONLY person I feel for in that loss is Bettis. I would've like to see him get a taste of the Super Bowl, oh well though. :D

Pat/Eagles should be a good game. Both teams are playing great football right now.

Originally posted by turbobuickman
Ward cried a river during a post-game interview. That good enough?

*wince*

I was hoping no Pat's fan's saw that, lol :D

Bottom line is, the Pat's just dominated the entire game. I think the Steeler's bought too much into a "destiny" mindset. In my mind, they gave up when they kicked that field goal in the 4th with 10 minutes or so left. That still left them down by 11. Also, trying to throw to Burress on second down when they were at the 3 yard line puzzled me. They had two more tries to pound into the end zone, but instead waste it on a little lob that Burress should have caught. I'm sick of hearing about him being 8' tall and being able to out jump anybody around for the ball. Yeah, sure. *sigh*

And Brady's a genetic freak or something.... Is he a Terminator or something? No human can be that precise *shaking head*