Stage 2 grey t

Just wanted to give Richard a big thanks for a very nice car and a very smooth transaction. Car has proven to be exactly like Richard said and has been a fun car to get to know. After a Jack Cotton dyno session we took the car to the Buick Ford Shootout in Noble, Ok. for its first track day. First pass went 9.61 @128.31 letting off early to just check out the log. All was perfect. To date the best times with the car have been (60ft. 1.36) (1/8 mile ET 5.960) (1/8 mile MPH 119.87) (1000 ft ET 7.54) (1000 ft MPH 136.24). No 1/4 mile tracks close to me but I am happy with the 1000 ft tracks we have here. These times have been off the foot break. All I could say after my first track pass was WOW. Thanks again Richard for a great car and thanks to my friend Jack Cotton for a awsome tune.

Great to see these kinds of deals today. Congrats to both of you.:)

Foot brake. I was just not used to transbrake and since this was last race of the year at our track I did not want to mess up. I got 4 practice rounds a week before and 2 qualifying rounds this week no time to work on something new for a old guy. I did increase the boost to 26 lbs. for the last 2 runs and got the 136 MPH in both runs. This is on a very soft tune. Remember no safty equipment in the car!!!!! Car goes straight only problem is at 130 windows blow out gives me a little wake up call. Thanks again for the great job you did with this build. By the way best brakes I have ever seen on a car.

Great to see these kinds of deals today. Congrats to both of you.:)
It really is an encouragement! With all the usual negatives from both sides..sellers and buyers...and often when that much money is involved, it is refreshing to see these parties made out for the good.
I think that is what makes the Turbo Buick community so great.