Stage 2 grey t

I also have a new stage 3 200 with brake and deep pan from extreme and a custom new camerons convertor. that can go with car if someone wanted overdrive.

I've seen this car also, it is amazing. I say sell the Syclone you have for a driver GNX and keep this one. Unless you need a kidney or something, in that case we can trade and I can be there in a couple hours lol.

You put mega $$ and tons of time in that car and drove it 7 miles? Does it drive that terrible? Makes no sense at all.

Mike

No drives great just have several projects going at once,also my guy I was going to have cage put in has been backed up .building a syclone also. And messing with built diesel trucks ..plus work and work at my shop takes lot of time..I have not had much time to take to track with no cage and all,so it been sitting in my shop .just thought if some one wanted a badass nice buick they would want it as new as possible..that's all. I don't have to sell but like to have a gnx or maybe a new Shelby. But like I said before if it don't sell I still have a nice car..plus ask anyone who knows me I like building cars then sell them. It's a bad habit to have..lol. I have nothing to hide and can prove everything that's been done to car..

Pulled it out and washed it this evening and took Few pics of under side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 371
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 350
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 359
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 333
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 325
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 320
Its a gear heads dream build, I'd drive the crap out of it. Mine will be headed to JW race cars or S&W in PA once the S2 arrives for a back-half and 8.5 cert cage. I turned 50 this year and this is the car I always wanted to do but never had the funds.

Mike

u say Cal tuned it. what kind of power did it make? 7 miles isn't many miles. how does the car run? are there any issues that need to be ironed out?

with only 7 miles I guess its hard to answer that question but its quite rare that one builds a car of this caliber and doesn't have a few kinks to work out before its finally done which can only come from from seat time actually driving the car on the street or at the track.

it has cals startup tunes..as far as dyno not been their yet just have been busy and not had time.i had planned on taking to Richard clarks and let cal dyno tune it their but due to fire their Richard clarks schedule is tight..as far as bugs-NONE. I did not skimp on anything only thig it could use is a cage per say.if any question anyone is welcome to give me a call 828-442-5950

I've seen this car as well and it is badass. We need to go to shadyside sometime before you sale richard. You know none of us have cages ;)

Tyler

hello people; Super nice car. You got a few pics how about a short sound video as it should sound pretty mean. I'm sure there's a few in turbo land that would like it hear it also.
Life can change and if a change is needed good luck if you sell...
IBBY

Here's short video of startup. Got the hight pitch noise fixed. 4 inch single exhaust with two mufflers. Almost sounds stock except for solid lifters