Stage 2 grey t

richardv6

Feeler Well thinking about selling my new build to purchase a gnx. Ground up build all new no expense spared. Motor built by ta performance have build catalog. Fully built Rossler 400 with brake. Fast lane 9 inch rear powder coated 35 spine axles trutrac diff champion bees lock wheels. New tires. Ams 500 76 billet precision turbo oncenter stage 2 block billet crowler 3.590 crank crowler rods je pistons. Stage 2 heads. Dutwieler cam solid roller. Custom headers built by mike e Also dp. Fast 2.0 cal tunes. Custom dash. Custom console. All new interior. Only 7 miles on complete car.all aerospace street pro brakes. Dual Holley 1800 fuel pump. 120lb injs. Rjc front mount. Msd ignition. Much more. Asking 45k. Complete redo on body and paint. One of nicest out their. My opinion of coarse more pics in members ride forum under grey t build. Post more pics soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,943
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,811
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,957
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,964
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,735
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,731
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,680
I'm with turboclam... screw the GNX there are 500 others just like the one you would end up getting. Only a handful of people have one as nice as you have now.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks guys Lot of time in this one. Don't really want to sell but if someone wanted it it be bought. Then I would find nice gnx or maybe new gt 500.

Your Regal is a work of art good luck with the sale. I have a lead on a nice GNX with 14 K miles that i once owned that the owner may be interested in selling his asking price is 58 K located in Connecticut if I remember.

Totally get wanting to own a piece of history and picking up a GNX, but that grey T is truly outstanding. I think you'd wind up kicking your butt down the road for getting rid of this.

Regards,
John

Wow. I know priorities and interests change but damn is that a clean and beautiful car

Few more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 804
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 771
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 756
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 701
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 780
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791.3 KB · Views: 679
My .02 cents, I wouldn't take 2 GNX's for this car. Beautiful, 1 of a kind. Very nice job.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you were trying to sell a pristine GNX to buy a stage 2 car everyone would be telling you to keep the GNX. :)

I can understand why you would want one. You probably could have bought a museum quality gnx for what you probably spent on this car.