Stage 2 grey t

its actually factory color that we darkened up some. as far as a code cant tell you.

Very cool you're keeping it. I bet it hauls ass.

Posted On my phone while my wife stares at me.

The color code use to be a 15U ( medium dark charcoal metallic ) or it was a gun metal metallic, which is alittle bit but not alot lighter than what he has it as now. Very nice car, well done.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Damn, I am a TR/GN newbie...but I searched quite a bit until I found the one that I had to have-so I have looked at a LOT. That car is just bad azz man. It's not fancy, but screams sexy. Glad you are keeping it.

VERY nice T. Had one close to that color that got the bug started for me. Good choice keeping it.

yea I have had the bug for many years..cant seem to get cured though..still would love to have a nice gnx I could drive around though. I am slowly done with the racing part of them now though or burnt out some.

I'm all about the street car, best of both worlds, it's the reason I fell in love with TR's to begin with. They can be the perfect street/strip car IF we don't keep changing goal (speaking of myself) 12,11,10,9..... keeps getting harder to be a "street" vehicle!!

Not that big really don't lope Sounds stock. Here's card and ta book pic
image.jpg
image.jpg

who's exhaust system are you running? has the car beel lowered at all?? any clearance issues with that exhaust and the HR Bar?